Simply Mad Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)
 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!

Go down 
+7
Draculeat
Cazybunny
nobody888able
SoraHopes
Palomany
coolwaterbender16
Mireiyu
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu


Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Scotland

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:42 am

DEADLINE: 12th January
----------------------------------------------
You can download all Parts here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?752eg9vldoi65yh

Please tell us the anime/manga and character you want to use! Keep in mind, that the part you choose will determine whether you have to use a hero or a villain. Please try to choose characters that are clearly heroes or villains, no frenemy-charas XD (Frenemy means someone who's both a friend and a rival). No Anti-heroes either please, if the chara you want to use as a hero has no moral compass, it's probably not the type of hero we're searching for XD
If you're not sure your character fits: ask us! Very Happy
What's important is to stay focused on one chara. We know you will have to show your chara interact with Heroes/Villains or other charas to properly portray him/her and the conflict this MEP is all about, but keep your focus on one chara. The idea is to show both perspectives in this MEP and not just everything from (for example) the Heroes PoV, that's why Smile

Intro// Sora or moi
Part 1 (Hero)//CazyBunny w/Edward Elric, FMA:Brotherhood
Part 2 (Villain)// DamnKazu w/Madoka Magica
Part 3 (Hero)//coolwaterbender16 w/Rikka Takanashi, Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai
Part 4 (Villain)//Suterraa w/Sword Art Online
Part 5 (Hero)// SoraHopes w/ Luke, Tales of the Abyss
Part 6 (Villain)//nobody888able w/Hisoka, HunterxHunter
Part 7 (Hero)//FashionLolita w/Luffy, One Piece
Part 8 (Villain)//zZMireiyuZz w/Alphard, Canaan
Part 9 (Hero)//JKLxKaraj w/?
Part 10 (Villain)//Palomany w/Kazuhiro Mitogawa, Ga-rei zero
Part 11 (Hero)//Draculeat w/Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach
Part 12 (Villain)//CXShadowHawk w/Hao, Shaman King



Last edited by Mireiyu on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:34 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Gast
Guest




Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:12 am

Part 2 and I'll use K

btw.. i dont know is it me or the quality of the audio is so poor?
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu


Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Scotland

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:12 am

Kazu wrote:
Part 2 and I'll use K

btw.. i dont know is it me or the quality of the audio is so poor?

I had the same feeling, but I bought the CD so it should actually be okay... Oo
maybe I rendered it in the wrong format...? If it bothers you I'll try another one XD
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Gast
Guest




Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:14 am

hmm weird ;3;
and nah it doesnt bother me that much ^^ it's important that the final render of the mep could be in decent quality Razz
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu


Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Scotland

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:20 am

Kazu wrote:
hmm weird ;3;
and nah it doesnt bother me that much ^^ it's important that the final render of the mep could be in decent quality Razz

lol, I checked and I really did choose a weird setting XDD
I'll change the download link in a minute Smile
thanks for telling me^^
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16


Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 29
Location : USA

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:35 am

I would like part 3 plz! Very Happy I'm gonna use Haruyuki Arita from Accel World
Back to top Go down
Palomany
Admin
Admin
Palomany


Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 29
Location : Germany

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:56 am

part 10 pls with Ga-rei Zero with the little boy Kazuhiro Mitogawa xD haha


Last edited by Palomany on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
SoraHopes


Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 29
Location : Germany

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:58 am

part 5 mit Tales of the abyss with Luke the ultimate HERO xD LOL
Back to top Go down
nobody888able

nobody888able


Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 30
Location : Russia

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:12 am

part 6 with Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nobody888able
Cazybunny

Cazybunny


Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 29
Location : Germany

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:21 am

YOOOSHAAA!! Very Happy

Part 1 please! ;3

Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Hero: Edward Elric


Yay finally time to use my alltime favorite anime ♥️
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaZyBuNnY
Draculeat

Draculeat


Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 30

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:19 am

Hello SmS <33! it's Sart talking, Dracu is not at her laptop right now & she asked me for logging in the forum & for choosing her part.

Dracu told me she would like to choose:

Part: 11
anime: Bleach
Character: Ichigo Kurosaki

Please let us know if she must change something, ok? [L].
I'm sure this MEP will turn out awesome!
WE LOVE SmS SOOOO MUCH! <3

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Draculeat
FashionLolita95

FashionLolita95


Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 27
Location : France

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 am

Humm
Part 11 or 7 with One Piece, Luffy? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JKLxKaraj

JKLxKaraj


Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 27
Location : Sydney

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:40 am

part 9 if its not taken o: , as for the anime I'm not sure yet D:
Back to top Go down
CXShadowHawk

CXShadowHawk


Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 31
Location : North Carolina

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:09 pm

part 12 with Yohs evil brother from Shaman King ;D
will be hella epic =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CXShadowHawk?feature=mhee
LightUpMyWorld

LightUpMyWorld


Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 26
Location : Germany

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:04 am

OH SHIZZ all hero parts are taken already Dx

Kay, then I want part 4 please (: Don't know which villain I'm gonna use yet. But I'll definetely tell you asap xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LightUpMyWorId
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
SoraHopes


Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 29
Location : Germany

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:56 am

CXShadowHawk wrote:
part 12 with Yohs evil brother from Shaman King ;D
will be hella epic =)

WOAH Cory ! THIS is the perfect character choice! *____* <33
Back to top Go down
CXShadowHawk

CXShadowHawk


Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 31
Location : North Carolina

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:55 am

SoraHopes wrote:
CXShadowHawk wrote:
part 12 with Yohs evil brother from Shaman King ;D
will be hella epic =)

WOAH Cory ! THIS is the perfect character choice! *____* <33

hahaha! yehh I know right, bro always throwing fire everywhere like a crazy bitch 8D
thanks Sora! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CXShadowHawk?feature=mhee
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16


Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 29
Location : USA

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:15 am

Hey Laura~chan! I was wondering if I could change my chara to Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! I get so much more inspiration from this anime. and also... I see everyone use that SmS intro from the audition video but I don't know where to get it, I really want to use it in my viddies ;D
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu


Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Scotland

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:51 am

coolwaterbender16 wrote:
Hey Laura~chan! I was wondering if I could change my chara to Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! I get so much more inspiration from this anime. and also... I see everyone use that SmS intro from the audition video but I don't know where to get it, I really want to use it in my viddies ;D

of course you can change your chara Smile + it's good to have another female character in the mep, lol^^
and here's a download link to the intro, glad you like it~
http://www.mediafire.com/?zzilj870524s7mc
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16


Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 29
Location : USA

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:10 am

Mireiyu wrote:
coolwaterbender16 wrote:
Hey Laura~chan! I was wondering if I could change my chara to Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! I get so much more inspiration from this anime. and also... I see everyone use that SmS intro from the audition video but I don't know where to get it, I really want to use it in my viddies ;D

of course you can change your chara Smile + it's good to have another female character in the mep, lol^^
and here's a download link to the intro, glad you like it~
http://www.mediafire.com/?zzilj870524s7mc

Woah, I didn't even notice that the Mep was practically all male, I'm glad I changed charas now to switch things up XD I'm actually done with my part so you can check it out and see whatcha think Wink http://www.4shared.com/video/uXvEK6G5/Collect_Call_Part_3.html?

and thanks sooooo much for the intro! It's pure epic win!!
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu


Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Scotland

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:53 am

coolwaterbender16 wrote:
Mireiyu wrote:
coolwaterbender16 wrote:
Hey Laura~chan! I was wondering if I could change my chara to Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! I get so much more inspiration from this anime. and also... I see everyone use that SmS intro from the audition video but I don't know where to get it, I really want to use it in my viddies ;D

of course you can change your chara Smile + it's good to have another female character in the mep, lol^^
and here's a download link to the intro, glad you like it~
http://www.mediafire.com/?zzilj870524s7mc

Woah, I didn't even notice that the Mep was practically all male, I'm glad I changed charas now to switch things up XD I'm actually done with my part so you can check it out and see whatcha think Wink http://www.4shared.com/video/uXvEK6G5/Collect_Call_Part_3.html?

and thanks sooooo much for the intro! It's pure epic win!!

wah, your part is super awesome <3 I love the flow!! Smile
(+ Sora wants you to know that she's your fan X3 lol^^)
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16


Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 29
Location : USA

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:08 am

Mireiyu wrote:
coolwaterbender16 wrote:
Mireiyu wrote:
coolwaterbender16 wrote:
Hey Laura~chan! I was wondering if I could change my chara to Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! I get so much more inspiration from this anime. and also... I see everyone use that SmS intro from the audition video but I don't know where to get it, I really want to use it in my viddies ;D

of course you can change your chara Smile + it's good to have another female character in the mep, lol^^
and here's a download link to the intro, glad you like it~
http://www.mediafire.com/?zzilj870524s7mc

Woah, I didn't even notice that the Mep was practically all male, I'm glad I changed charas now to switch things up XD I'm actually done with my part so you can check it out and see whatcha think Wink http://www.4shared.com/video/uXvEK6G5/Collect_Call_Part_3.html?

and thanks sooooo much for the intro! It's pure epic win!!

wah, your part is super awesome <3 I love the flow!! Smile
(+ Sora wants you to know that she's your fan X3 lol^^)

ARIGATOU LAURA~CHAN!!! I can't wait to see your part I can feel its epicness already! XDDDD & OMGness!! I have such an AWESOME fan!!! It's unbelievable Embarassed XDD Sora~chii ILU <333 *mega glomps*
Back to top Go down
LightUpMyWorld

LightUpMyWorld


Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 26
Location : Germany

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:05 am

Ich hab total Probleme mir nen Villain auszusuchen :/ Da ich nicht so viele action animes besitze. Ich hab mir überlegt dass ich den Deathmaster aus der BRS OVA nehme, aber ich weiß nicht ob sie so passend ist... Was meint ihr? D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LightUpMyWorId
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu


Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Scotland

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:09 am

LightUpMyWorld wrote:
Ich hab total Probleme mir nen Villain auszusuchen :/ Da ich nicht so viele action animes besitze. Ich hab mir überlegt dass ich den Deathmaster aus der BRS OVA nehme, aber ich weiß nicht ob sie so passend ist... Was meint ihr? D:

Deadmaster ist eigentlich eher ein frenemy chara als wirklich böse... hast du nicht FMA, Bleach und One Piece? da müsste doch wer dabei sein...?
aber wenn du echt niemanden hast können wir das gelten lassen.
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu


Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 28
Location : Scotland

Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:18 am

short info for all of you: Sora, Palo and I will be away for 5 days from tomorrow!
just in case someone sends us a part or pms us because of something else Smile
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Sponsored content





Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!   Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Courtesy Call MEP, choose your parts!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Bad Girl MEP: choose your parts!
» Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!
» Papercut MEP: choose your parts
» One in a Million MEP - choose your parts~
» Live like a Warrior MEP - choose your parts!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Mad Studios :: Simply Mad Studios :: MEPs-
Jump to: