Simply Mad Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella

Go down 
+3
SoraHopes
Palomany
LightUpMyWorld
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LightUpMyWorld

LightUpMyWorld

Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella  Empty
PostSubject: Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella    Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:52 am

Hi ;3
My name's Stella, I'm 16 years old and my birthday is the 19th March Very Happy
I'm from good old germany, that bitch of a country that blocks all videos on youtube <3
Hmm I can't really remember when I started editing. OH WELL ACTUALLY I DO xDDDDD
It was back in 2008 when my sister showed my some live action music videos she made and so I wanted to do the same.
But you can't really call it my 'editing start', 'cuz I only edited with game footage (like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts etc.)
and used WMM. I started amv editing 2009 and finally used vegas too :3 The first amv I made was a Shugo Chara vid
with the song 'you found me' by the fray. GAWD when I look back at this time it's so embarassing xDDDD I'm so glad my
editing style and anime taste changed x)
Hmmm. The first anime I watched was Sailor Moon and all those old anime stuff on tv like digimon, pokemon, jeanne blah blah blah x3
But my favourite animes are FullMetalAlchemist:Brotherhood, Toradora, Ano Hana and ALL GHIBLI MOVIES <3
I like Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle the most though Smile

OHHH AND WHAT I WANNA ADD
thanks soooooo soooooooooo much for accepting me into SmS! 'cuz I just love all of the meps!
Also the members are so super nice and gfsaefaurfhreufgerg I'm gonna put more effort in my next mep parts xDD Embarassed

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LightUpMyWorId
Palomany
Admin
Admin
Palomany

PostSubject: Re: Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella    Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:06 am

haha my first anime was Sailor Moon too Smile uund deien parts sind supaaa! Smile weiß garnicht was du hast :3
Back to top Go down
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
SoraHopes

PostSubject: Re: Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella    Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:19 am

I've also started at that time with WMM ,.. I wonder today how I could stand it xD
and I agree to my sister, your part was really great! I love you
<3
Back to top Go down
nobody888able

nobody888able

PostSubject: Re: Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella    Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:37 am

youuuu the only thing i knew about u was that we were sharing the same SmS colour Very Happy lololol kidding kidding I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nobody888able
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella    Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:32 am

ohhohoho, if you think that's embarassing I won't tell you about my first videos...XDD
I really admire your editing skills, so thanks for wanting to join in the first place! ;D and your part was great, stop talking bad about it!
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Cazybunny

Cazybunny

PostSubject: Re: Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella    Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:48 pm

oh yeah.. Sailor Moon brings back memories 8D
my dad hated SM.. oh well he still does XD

and I think it's funny how everyone is like "omg my old vids are so bad & bla bla" .. lol that's so normal.. usually nobody is good at something when he/she starts doing it, right? ^^

and what's so bad about Shugo Chara.. I still like this anime - haha XD
-gotta love that pink haired 12 year old girl even though I hate the colour pink- :'D

oh I forgot to mention.. I love toradora too! <3 it's my fav shojo anime *3*
btw now you're my FMAB-buddy o3o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaZyBuNnY
JKLxKaraj

JKLxKaraj

PostSubject: Re: Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella    Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Hi Stella,
Oh so many people started off with WMM o: I never bothered with it coz it just looks suicidal xD Vegas for life.. .. but nows were heading into the AE era. sigh.. that program is hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella    Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stella aka LightUpMyWorld aka Kairinilluciyuna aka Stella
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Mad Studios :: Simply Mad Studios :: Introductions-
Jump to: