Simply Mad Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to the 90s/80s

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PassionXPeach

PassionXPeach

Back to the 90s/80s Empty
PostSubject: Back to the 90s/80s   Back to the 90s/80s I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:11 am

Hi~~ x)

I came up with something! What about a MEP with the theme "Back to the 90s/80s"? Smile

I have never seen a MEP with that theme and I think that would be something fresh! :DD

We could use a song from the 90s/80s or only animes from that time; but I prefer song from the 90s/80s Smile)

What do you guys think? :3
Back to top Go down
tanichwan

tanichwan

PostSubject: Re: Back to the 90s/80s   Back to the 90s/80s I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:54 am

I think in general you are right, ive never seen a mep like this before. o.o

but tho, i dont really know how to make such a mep |: like i never listen to such music lels
and there are so many other topics that SmS hasn't done as well, like Crossover or horror , or in general maybe characters that split off aand do their own thing now (like sasuke from naruto lels) or just moe and cuteness °^°
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Back to the 90s/80s   Back to the 90s/80s I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:15 am

I love this idea, but it would need a lot of planning! I think it would have to be with animes from that time (although we could choose a 90s song as well, it shouldn't be too hard since many popular artists we still know today had songs in the 90s). The reason it could be difficult is because I think most of us don't have such old animes (again, would have to be 90s, even Sailor Moon only came out 92).
I'll talk to Sora and Palo about it, it would definitely be something special! Maybe we can just ask around who'd be interested and see if we can get enough people to join, perhaps we could do it as a side project with a long deadline...? :)It all depends on how much time Palo and I will have, since she's heading into a new "job" (more like voluntary work) and I am already in voluntary work, so we'll see how everything works out wth this studio. I hope it does.
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the 90s/80s   Back to the 90s/80s I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to the 90s/80s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Mad Studios :: Simply Mad Studios :: MEPs-
Jump to: