Simply Mad Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10k subs special mep?!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KeepitHawtx3

KeepitHawtx3

10k subs special mep?!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 10k subs special mep?!!!!   10k subs special mep?!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:17 pm

so heey guys. today I just checked the SmS yt page and saw that we already habe 9k+ subs and I'm sure we gonna have 10k soon so I had the idea to make a very special mep for this awesome event *o*. But I don't have really a song/theme idea. so when the leaders & all members like the idea, maybe we can search some good songs/themes and start this project...

and when noone likes this idea.. theen.....
sorry for disturbing you Very Happy

btw. yeah, I know. My english sucks -.- I hope some (all? Very Happy) of you know that I mean (;

Bye, bye. Lina <3
Back to top Go down
PassionXPeach

PassionXPeach

PostSubject: Re: 10k subs special mep?!!!!   10k subs special mep?!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:02 am

I really like the idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: 10k subs special mep?!!!!   10k subs special mep?!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:27 am

great idea! I think we'd have to start very soon though, since you never know how fast/slow we'll reach 10k XD I could send a PM around soon asking who'd like to join and we'd start before our current MEP is done, just to be safe. what do you think?
I'd say no theme, but maybe small "thank you" messages in the MEP would be nice, right? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10k subs special mep?!!!!   10k subs special mep?!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10k subs special mep?!!!!
Page 1 of 1