Simply Mad Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Genre MEP!

Go down 
+4
PassionXPeach
Leic0ra
RhymeticA
Mireiyu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:55 am

We’ve got a very special theme for the next MEP, suggested by Sica this time <3

The idea, in case you haven’t read her post, is this:
Every part will focus on a different anime genre! For example: part 1 with a romantic anime, part 2 with a mecha anime, part 3 with a drama/emotional anime, part 4 with a fantasy anime and so on…

What’s going to be tricky is finding a song. Since it’s difficult to fit genres like horror and comedy into the same song we either have to choose a mash-up or a more generic song that leaves room for interpretation. Of course it’s still possible that a few genres just won’t work, but we have to find a song that works for most of them.

The problem with mash-ups (and songs in general) is that they usually don’t have a real change in atmosphere, for example most mash-ups are mixes of similar sounding pop songs XD that won’t work (sadly), so try to find something either interpretable or a mash-up with different types of songs.

Here’s my suggestion, I think this mash-up could work really well:

Depending on how many of you join I might shorten it, if it gets chosen. The other parts of this Mariana’s Trench Mash-up are good as well, so if we don’t have enough suggestions those would work as well XD

When I’m talking about more generic songs I’m thinking, for example, in this direction:
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
RhymeticA

RhymeticA

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:42 am

Nice idea! Well I like both songs sorta! xD Maybe I can give some more songs? I don't know, LOL.

I tried to find something and this is what came out xD
youtube.com/watch?v=mz6Fp-2elR4

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9pfF51ERuw

youtube.com/watch?v=3_0dfWKQGhk

^ Thats actually my favorit but IDK LOL. xDD
* I can't add the beginning therru cuz' idk * |8

OTHERWISEEE Imma for the first Song (:
Back to top Go down
Leic0ra

Leic0ra

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:45 am

Woah really cool idea 8DD I really like both songs but i think the first one would fit more :')
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:57 am

RhymeticA wrote:
Nice idea! Well I like both songs sorta! xD Maybe I can give some more songs? I don't know, LOL.

I tried to find something and this is what came out xD
youtube.com/watch?v=mz6Fp-2elR4

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9pfF51ERuw

youtube.com/watch?v=3_0dfWKQGhk

^ Thats actually my favorit but IDK LOL. xDD
* I can't add the beginning therru cuz' idk * |8

OTHERWISEEE Imma for the first Song (:
Those are really cool mash-ups, but I think there's just too much pop in there, it would be difficult to do those songs with more serious animes (action, drama etc.). At least if we want the genre to be recognizable :/ But I also think the last one is the best (a really great mash-up, I need that one on my mp3-player Very Happy ), could be worth a try XD
Back to top Go down
PassionXPeach

PassionXPeach

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:05 am

Yaaay my idea will be the next mep <3 HUIII I*m excited *-*

Well I'm sorry I dont listen to 'murica-music that much actually only kpop so I only have this 2 mash ups .-.

I like this one very much and at 3,09 it will be faster .-. XD

And this one is cool but I think at some parts its unclean

YEAH KPOP SRY GUYS BUT I LUV KPOP OMO
Back to top Go down
KeepitHawtx3

KeepitHawtx3

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:22 am

oh, sehr schöne idee. nur ich glaube das man dazu nicht wirklich nen mashup findet wird ):
Da müsstet ihr den schon selbst mixen. Naja ich hatte einen aber den können wir der JazzVids ja nicht einfach klauen, aber vllt kann hier irgendjmd ja music gut zsm mixen wie hier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAwYagn4OmQ
Back to top Go down
PassionXPeach

PassionXPeach

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:27 am

Keepi hat angesprochen was ich nich schreiben wollte! xD

Aber man könnte es tatsächlich so machen, dass wir entweder selben ein mixen oder sich jeder sagen wir 15 sek. von einem Lied seiner Wahl nimmt und dann am Schluss alles zusammen geschnitten wird!

Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:27 am

TwinkleIdol wrote:
Yaaay my idea will be the next mep <3 HUIII I*m excited *-*

Well I'm sorry I dont listen to 'murica-music that much actually only kpop so I only have this 2 mash ups .-.

I like this one very much and at 3,09 it will be faster .-. XD

And this one is cool but I think at some parts its unclean

YEAH KPOP SRY GUYS BUT I LUV KPOP OMO

I think the first one could work well, It's a nice mash-up and I like that it has slow and fast parts Very Happy the second doesn't have enough variety (for more serious) animes I think X'D
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:31 am

TwinkleIdol wrote:
Keepi hat angesprochen was ich nich schreiben wollte! xD

Aber man könnte es tatsächlich so machen, dass wir entweder selben ein mixen oder sich jeder sagen wir 15 sek. von einem Lied seiner Wahl nimmt und dann am Schluss alles zusammen geschnitten wird!

KeepitHawtx3 wrote:
oh, sehr schöne idee. nur ich glaube das man dazu nicht wirklich nen mashup findet wird ):
Da müsstet ihr den schon selbst mixen. Naja ich hatte einen aber den können wir der JazzVids ja nicht einfach klauen, aber vllt kann hier irgendjmd ja music gut zsm mixen wie hier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAwYagn4OmQ

We thought about making this a WORM or mixing our own songs, there are two problems with that... Firstly: we three leaders have no real experience with mixing songs... D: and secondly, for example in Jazzvids mep she mixed an album, but we would have to find several songs that we can fit together AND that you guys will like XD so we decided to try it the typical way first D: we're open for suggestions on how to do this and/or offers to do such a mix! XD
btw. please stick to english for now, because it's kinda important that everyone can understand your suggestion!^^
Back to top Go down
PassionXPeach

PassionXPeach

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:40 am

Ouh I'm sorry XD

Well If you want I can mix the songs together .-.
I can make a sample and you can decide if you want or not XD
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:58 am

TwinkleIdol wrote:
Ouh I'm sorry XD

We'd still have to find a range of songs that cover most genres... if you can mix such different songs together for us that would of course be cool :O
Here's my suggestion:
Once we have a few more suggestions I'll post the poll and instead of two songs we'll have the options "WORM MEP" and "Own Song Mix" on the list as well.
In case the "own song mix" gets chosen we'll start a (quick) round of suggestions so that there's a chance for everyone and then us leaders + you can choose songs that sound okay together and then we'll somehow make that mix XD
Back to top Go down
PassionXPeach

PassionXPeach

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:16 am

Mireiyu wrote:
TwinkleIdol wrote:
Ouh I'm sorry XD

We'd still have to find a range of songs that cover most genres... if you can mix such different songs together for us that would of course be cool :O
Here's my suggestion:
Once we have a few more suggestions I'll post the poll and instead of two songs we'll have the options "WORM MEP" and "Own Song Mix" on the list as well.
In case the "own song mix" gets chosen we'll start a (quick) round of suggestions so that there's a chance for everyone and then us leaders + you can choose songs that sound okay together and then we'll somehow make that mix XD

That sound good! Lets make this :3
Back to top Go down
tanichwan

tanichwan

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:42 am

I am really sorryy for my late answer, I was at the DoKomi this weekend (and it was REALLY disappoiting, just everything..)

Anyways, I really like the idea! to find a song is rly difficult though.
I like almost anything that has been posted so far, and actually, i don't really have any song suggestions atm.. .__.

but i can't wait to start working on my part <3
Back to top Go down
FashionLolita95

FashionLolita95

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:05 am

What a strage idéa, i've never heard somethin like that, and it look dificult to realyse, but since we're simply mad, let's give a try! Smile
But sadly i've no idea for the song, i thought i send a great mashup but i can't find it again on Yt, it might have be deleted :/ i'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
PassionXPeach

PassionXPeach

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:06 am

.-.

Back to top Go down
tanichwan

tanichwan

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:26 am

TwinkleIdol wrote:
.-.

I really like that song :3 only thing is that i dont really know how to edit for example action or emotional or horror or smth with that q_q
Back to top Go down
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
SoraHopes

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:43 am

awww I know unfortunately no suitable song XD but there are such good song suggestions!
I can't wait to choose!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime Genre MEP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP!   Anime Genre MEP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Genre MEP!
Page 1 of 1