Simply Mad Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:

Go down 
+2
Mireiyu
tanichwan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tanichwan

tanichwan

herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c: Empty
PostSubject: herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:   herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c: I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:08 am

hiii :3
i am tanita, but you can just call me tani ^-^ i am a kinda hyperactive and enthusiastic person with an anime and manga obsession c:
i am 15 years old and i live in germany x3 (obviously, i am german)
my hobbys are editing (WELL YOU DONT SAY TANI), cosplaying and watching anime/reading manga of course. :3
hummmm what can i say... yeah and my current favorite anime is one piece c:
i also join amv contests, but i havent won anywhere yet. but i really want to change that in the future x3

i can't wait to work with you all asdfghjkl <3 you just made me the most happy person alive.
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:   herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c: I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:27 am

tanichwan wrote:
i am tanita, but you can just call me tani ^-^ i am a kinda hyperactive and enthusiastic person with an anime and manga obsession c:
my hobbys are editing (WELL YOU DONT SAY TANI), cosplaying and watching anime/reading manga of course. :3
i also join amv contests, but i havent won anywhere yet. but i really want to change that in the future x3

i can't wait to work with you all asdfghjkl <3 you just made me the most happy person alive.

Hai tanii <3

Since we kinda already know each other just let me say that I really miss talking to you on skype, this stupid program still won't work DX
I love your entry for the dokomi this year (und zwar nicht nur, weil Florence meine absolute Lieblingssängerin ist, du hast Geschmack!^^), so I wish you all the good luck in the world~ <3
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
tanichwan

tanichwan

PostSubject: Re: herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:   herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c: I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:48 am

Hai tanii <3

Since we kinda already know each other just let me say that I really miss talking to you on skype, this stupid program still won't work DX
I love your entry for the dokomi this year (und zwar nicht nur, weil Florence meine absolute Lieblingssängerin ist, du hast Geschmack!^^), so I wish you all the good luck in the world~ <3[/quote]

awwww no stupid skype q-q i miss talking to you too >< ~ did you try to reinstall or anything? D;

thankies <3 at the time i dont really think I will make it this year, but there is always a next time if i dont :3 i am pretty motivated with such things x3
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:   herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c: I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:03 am

tanichwan wrote:

awwww no stupid skype q-q i miss talking to you too >< ~ did you try to reinstall or anything? D;

thankies <3 at the time i dont really think I will make it this year, but there is always a next time if i dont :3 i am pretty motivated with such things x3

I tried that twice, I have no clue what's wrong scratch
I really don't want to reinstall my PC, but it looks like I'll have to do that when I have the time Mad
Palo said the competition is fierce this year, but even if you don't win you still made an awesome amv Smile I think you'd definitely deserve it!
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Leic0ra

Leic0ra

PostSubject: Re: herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:   herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c: I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:11 am

tanichwan wrote:

Hi tani! *waves* I really like your editing and omg goodluck witht the amv contests <33 ! & Everyone is german here XDDD.
Back to top Go down
tanichwan

tanichwan

PostSubject: Re: herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:   herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c: I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:33 am

xBomify wrote:

Hi tani! *waves* I really like your editing and omg goodluck witht the amv contests <33 ! & Everyone is german here XDDD.

aw thank you so much <3 ~
yeah! german editors forever yeay xDD (but why the hell do i not know even one single one in my city...Q___Q)
Back to top Go down
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
SoraHopes

PostSubject: Re: herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:   herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c: I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:41 am

awww hallo taniii man kennt sich ja :DD!!
A Big welcome from me too XDD!!

"i am a kinda hyperactive and enthusiastic person..." <-- haha I can only confirm!! xD
I find the fully courageous, that you cosplaying! XD I have no courage xD *cough cough xD*

AH
I thought Naruto, would be your favorite anime? XD has it changed now? xDD

Back to top Go down
RhymeticA

RhymeticA

PostSubject: Re: herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:   herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c: I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:27 am

Tani! xD You're always so cheerful and sweet! Cool
LOL! You really deserved it to be herru!

OH, I DIDN'T KNEWWW YOU EDITTTT. euuuu. xD
This is shoo newww to meeeeh. LOL, JK.

Good job tani, your dream to become a part of this amazing studio came true ;3
Back to top Go down
tanichwan

tanichwan

PostSubject: Re: herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:   herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c: I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:45 am

SoraHopes wrote:
awww hallo taniii man kennt sich ja :DD!!
A Big welcome from me too XDD!!

"i am a kinda hyperactive and enthusiastic person..." <-- haha I can only confirm!! xD
I find the fully courageous, that you cosplaying! XD I have no courage xD *cough cough xD*

AH
I thought Naruto, would be your favorite anime? XD has it changed now? xDD

Nawww, it doesnt mean alot of courage :3 to me it's just having fun imitating/playing a character you like :3 <3
WEEEEEELL naruto is still kinda on the top , but i am not obsessing over it at the moment , so .. xD One Piece just got me asjdlhsfg
Back to top Go down
tanichwan

tanichwan

PostSubject: Re: herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:   herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c: I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:46 am

RhymeticA wrote:
Tani! xD You're always so cheerful and sweet! Cool
LOL! You really deserved it to be herru!

OH, I DIDN'T KNEWWW YOU EDITTTT. euuuu. xD
This is shoo newww to meeeeh. LOL, JK.

Good job tani, your dream to become a part of this amazing studio came true ;3

AWW JACKEH.
LOL YEAH , R U SUPRIISSEDDD?

skdjflg <3 aww q_q thank you so much <3
Back to top Go down
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16

PostSubject: Re: herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:   herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c: I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:41 pm

OSSSU TANI~CHII!!! Nice to meet ya!You can call me Meme~chan or whateva the heck ya wanna call me, me don't mind XDD!! O....M....GEZIES to the "kinda hyperactive and enthusiastic person with an anime and manga obsession c:" i feel like you described me too no lie!!! lolz twinsies..jk!!! okai i am crazy Razz I do everything you do except cosplay..with that i have to ask, what is your favorite character to cosplay as?? you seem so coooooooooooool Cool i can't wait to work with you!!!!
Back to top Go down
tanichwan

tanichwan

PostSubject: Re: herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:   herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c: I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:18 am

coolwaterbender16 wrote:

OSSSU TANI~CHII!!! Nice to meet ya!You can call me Meme~chan or whateva the heck ya wanna call me, me don't mind XDD!! O....M....GEZIES to the "kinda hyperactive and enthusiastic person with an anime and manga obsession c:" i feel like you described me too no lie!!! lolz twinsies..jk!!! okai i am crazy Razz I do everything you do except cosplay..with that i have to ask, what is your favorite character to cosplay as?? you seem so coooooooooooool Cool i can't wait to work with you!!!!

HIIIII 8D i remember i stalked you when i started obsessing SmS and i was fangirling when you subbed me some time ago LOL *cough* i mean..hi xDDD
Mhh thats a difficult question since i havent cosplayed that much yet (more is in work!)
I cosplayed Ciel in Wonderland and Ciel in Matryoshka Style, and last weekend I was Juvia Loxar from Fairy Tail in the Version of the 4th OVA (with that Kimono, if you want to i can send you pictures when i get some :3)
I also guess that was my favorite so far, being Juvia is osooom!! I stalked a Gray Cosplayer LOL XD he was pretty cute ö_ö
(SOON I WILL COSPLAY SANJI AS A GIRL OMG SANJI <3... *cough* I mean ... I like Sanji you know 8D)

can't wait to work with you as well <333333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:   herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

herrooo~ i am tani/taniichan c:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Mad Studios :: Simply Mad Studios :: Introductions-
Jump to: