Simply Mad Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D

Go down 
+3
tanichwan
Mireiyu
Leic0ra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Leic0ra

Leic0ra

xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D  Empty
PostSubject: xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D    xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:58 am

So hi! x3 *waves* I'm Anique but on youtube i always get called anni XD. I'm 16 years old and my birthday in on the 31th of december. I'm also from the netherlands but since my mother is polish, i'm half polish and dutch x'D. DOLISH! Q--Q . Uhm, i speak dutch, german, polish and english. 83

I live currently in Germany since almost 2 years but i may go back next schoolyear to the netherlands :'D

Uhm uhm , i really like to edit in my free time (if school would give me some D8< XD no jk jk ). And uhm atm my favorite animes are fairy tail and attack on titan but there are still a lot more x3.

& Thank you for having me in the studio, i can't wait to work with everyone! 8'D <3
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D    xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:14 am

xBomify wrote:
So hi! x3 *waves* I'm Anique but on youtube i always get called anni XD. I'm 16 years old and my birthday in on the 31th of december. I'm also from the netherlands but since my mother is polish, i'm half polish and dutch x'D. DOLISH! Q--Q . Uhm, i speak dutch, german, polish and english. 83

I live currently in Germany since almost 2 years but i may go back next schoolyear to the netherlands :'D

Uhm uhm , i really like to edit in my free time (if school would give me some D8< XD no jk jk ). And uhm atm my favorite animes are fairy tail and attack on titan but there are still a lot more x3.

& Thank you for having me in the studio, i can't wait to work with everyone! 8'D <3

Hello Anni!~ Very Happy (Anique is such a cool and unusual name, wow Shocked )
Those are a lot of languages, I'm impressed XD I only learned french in school, but I doubt anybody would understand me, lol^^" But being international (though not as international as you!) has many benefits, my dad is from south africa so I at least speak english :3
I'm really surprised that you live in germany (atm)! that's so cool Smile I always get irrationally happy when I meet someone from germany on the internet XD
I have the same problem with school... in fact I should be studying for my oral history exam right now Sad
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Leic0ra

Leic0ra

PostSubject: Re: xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D    xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:03 am

Mireiyu wrote:
xBomify wrote:

Hello Anni!~ Very Happy (Anique is such a cool and unusual name, wow Shocked )
Those are a lot of languages, I'm impressed XD I only learned french in school, but I doubt anybody would understand me, lol^^" But being international (though not as international as you!) has many benefits, my dad is from south africa so I at least speak english :3
I'm really surprised that you live in germany (atm)! that's so cool Smile I always get irrationally happy when I meet someone from germany on the internet XD
I have the same problem with school... in fact I should be studying for my oral history exam right now Sad

Omg french, the language i will never understand ; A ; -google translator ftw|8 - Woah so cool that he is from south africa <33 Your english must be really good then! x3

XDDDD. Dont owrry i always like it too when somebody lives in the same country as I :'DD. And goodluck for your exam <3
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D    xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:16 am

xBomify wrote:

Omg french, the language i will never understand ; A ; -google translator ftw|8 - Woah so cool that he is from south africa <33 Your english must be really good then! x3

XDDDD. Dont owrry i always like it too when somebody lives in the same country as I :'DD. And goodluck for your exam <3

weeeeell, it's good enough for now XD It could get difficult if I really end up studying in England (I'm making plans atm, it's a huge step for me. I'm really impressed that you're going to school in germany, I couldn't have gone to school in some foreign country I think!)...I'm not looking forward to being teased about my accent. I don't get much excercise speaking, mostly because my dad always laughs about my mistakes so I prefer to talk to him in german XDD
and thanks <3
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
tanichwan

tanichwan

PostSubject: Re: xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D    xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:29 am

xBomify wrote:

ohhhhhh i really like your name :3 anique sounds so pretty x3
omg how amazing o-o i could never live in .. for example netherlands at the moment xD (even though i want to go there so bad at the moment asldjfdsakld)
yeay fairy tail <3 *waves natsu and juvia flag* they're my favorites *3*
Back to top Go down
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
SoraHopes

PostSubject: Re: xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D    xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:26 am

Hellooo Anni!! Very Happy
And again WELCOME ! Very Happy
Anique is a really unusual name!! but it sounds really cool Very Happy
My name is Kristin!! Smile just a German name XD

woah !!really? you live in Germany? You can then also speak fluent German? O.O
aw that interests me now XD

aaaw attack on titan is a new anime that I watch too!!I find this Anime very interesting! Very Happy
(i read the manga too XDD)hehe ^^

Back to top Go down
RhymeticA

RhymeticA

PostSubject: Re: xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D    xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:34 am

Omg Polish? Kocham cieee! * ^ * .... Imma half polish because my dad LOL
-flees- ~ So imma Gerlish ;-; .........

I can't wait to work with you! -spreads confetti- WEEE. xD cat - mah new favo smiley- |8
Back to top Go down
FashionLolita95

FashionLolita95

PostSubject: Re: xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D    xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:41 am

Welcome and nice to meet you Anni Smile
You like speaking different langages? I actually can speak 4 laguages: Frensh, english, german and alsatian ^_^
Oh well, school sucks, i have important exams in a few weeks and i still haven't learned much D:
Back to top Go down
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16

PostSubject: Re: xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D    xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D  I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:48 pm

xBomify wrote:

YEEELLOOOO ANIQUE~CHAN!! Nice to meet ya!! You can call me Meme~chan if ya like or whateva the heck you wanna call me, me don't mind! XD woooaahhh cool you're dolish!!!! OMGEZES I swear everybody is in Germany rite naoooo ME REPPIN USA cheers !!!!! LoLz jk Germany is betta Razz i know how you feel skool is evil!!!!! Twisted Evil waaaaah! i just got into attack on titan and it is sooooooooooo BOMB!!!! did you read the manga first or watch the anime first? i just saw the anime and HOLY SHIXX IT IZ CRAY CRAY!!! LoLz me beez cray cray Shocked sorry i told them i needed professional help, but they turned me away XDDDD <---random What a Face <----creepy cyclops <----cray cray okai imma stop nao!! i hope we can be friendzies, cant wait to work with you!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D    xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xbomify introduction mwahaha >8D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Mad Studios :: Simply Mad Studios :: Introductions-
Jump to: