Simply Mad Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^

Go down 
+2
Cazybunny
SoraHopes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
SoraHopes

Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^   Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:14 am

Very Happy Hi SmS team, I'm Kristin Smile
I'm 19 years old, my birthday is the 28th of April. Palomany is my twin sister and Mireiyu mah bff! and I'm a proud co-leader of this studio X3
In my free time I edit and design as much as possible! X) and of course on the weekends I meet my friends Smile
I work now and sadly don't go to school anymore XD but I'm at job-school, which keeps me busy enough XD
Back to top Go down
Cazybunny

Cazybunny

PostSubject: Re: Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^   Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:29 am

you know what?
you are one of the best deisgners I know around youtube!
believe it or not.. but it's true!
you are so creative and I love your style!~
I just hope you will start to like your own work a bit more ;D cause it's really good!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaZyBuNnY
nobody888able

nobody888able

PostSubject: Re: Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^   Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:59 am

i swear Sarah's everywhere to reply XDDD but gotta agree SmS design's always really something
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nobody888able
LightUpMyWorld

LightUpMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^   Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:19 am

Wah! this is so much fun reading all that stuff about people! xD
WOAHHAHAHHA I'm still going to school, man I'm such a lucky ass ÒwO
but I admire you for keeping up with amv editing though you're so busy with job-school :3
and SERIOUSLY. your designs are just soo pretty. TOO PRETTY ;^;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LightUpMyWorId
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
SoraHopes

PostSubject: Re: Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^   Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:42 am

Cazybunny wrote:
you know what?
you are one of the best deisgners I know around youtube!
believe it or not.. but it's true!
you are so creative and I love your style!~
I just hope you will start to like your own work a bit more ;D cause it's really good!!

woah thank you so much !>/////< you have no idea how happy you saying that makes me X) even though I'm very self-critical when it comes to my designs Laughing
I love you <-- lol cute xD
Back to top Go down
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
SoraHopes

PostSubject: Re: Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^   Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:45 am

nobody888able wrote:
i swear Sarah's everywhere to reply XDDD but gotta agree SmS design's always really something

hehe : D thank you so much <3 *blush* I love you
Back to top Go down
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
SoraHopes

PostSubject: Re: Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^   Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:55 am

LightUpMyWorld wrote:
Wah! this is so much fun reading all that stuff about people! xD
WOAHHAHAHHA I'm still going to school, man I'm such a lucky ass ÒwO
but I admire you for keeping up with amv editing though you're so busy with job-school :3
and SERIOUSLY. your designs are just soo pretty. TOO PRETTY ;^;

haha ich merk schon du stalker x3!!
Heh Smile I try my best ^ ^ I could never stop editing! Exclamation Very Happy
and thank you so much! for the compliment!!!!
I do not know what to say.. Embarassed I am so happy that my designs are liked! <3
Back to top Go down
Cazybunny

Cazybunny

PostSubject: Re: Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^   Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:19 am

SoraHopes wrote:
woah thank you so much !>/////< you have no idea how happy you saying that makes me X) even though I'm very self-critical when it comes to my designs Laughing
I love you <-- lol cute xD

I'm glad it makes you happy.. but I hope you also believe it yourself! ;D
Back to top Go down
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16

PostSubject: Me replying to Krissy~chan's awesome intro XD   Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:48 am

First, Just wanna thank you for being an awesome co-leader and BG&Icon designer cuz you do both so EP!CLY!!!
It's amazing how you find time to edit when you have a job, when I was away at school I could barely do my mep parts XD Now I feel like I should have a job instead of bein a lazy bum Razz
I agree with everyone, all of your designs are amazing!!! I always looked forward to a getting a new bg&icon from you since I joined SmS!! but I feel stupid since I didn't get the latest ones cuz I was so attached to one I have now ahhhhhh!! not to mention I hated youtube for changing the layout Evil or Very Mad hmmm is it to late to get a new one?
Back to top Go down
JKLxKaraj

JKLxKaraj

PostSubject: Re: Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^   Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Krissy, the best BG and Icon designer in the world Smile
Back to top Go down
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
SoraHopes

PostSubject: Re: Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^   Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:22 am

Cazybunny wrote:
I'm glad it makes you happy.. but I hope you also believe it yourself! ;D
uhm........maybe?? Very Happy nono joke !Very Happy i try it ! cheers

coolwaterbender16 wrote:
First, Just wanna thank you for being an awesome co-leader and BG&Icon designer cuz you do both so EP!CLY!!!
It's amazing how you find time to edit when you have a job, when I was away at school I could barely do my mep parts XD Now I feel like I should have a job instead of bein a lazy bum Razz
I agree with everyone, all of your designs are amazing!!! I always looked forward to a getting a new bg&icon from you since I joined SmS!! but I feel stupid since I didn't get the latest ones cuz I was so attached to one I have now ahhhhhh!! not to mention I hated youtube for changing the layout Evil or Very Mad hmmm is it to late to get a new one?

omg thank you so much dear ! 8D *hug*
jup, it's difficult to find time to edit for me too :/ but you get used to it, you just have to be more organized. Although I've gotten extremely slow lately XDD but my excuse is that I also design stuff, so I need time for that as well^^
and of course it's not too late! Very Happy I have a school project I have to finish first, but send me the pics you want, a quote (and all the other stuff mireiyu listed in the last BG-PM) and I'll try to do it as soon as possible X3
I'm starting to develop a new design already, but it will take a few months to get done. You can look forward to that ;D (well, I have no idea how it will turn out at the moment...XD)

JKLxKaraj wrote:
Krissy, the best BG and Icon designer in the world Smile

in the world??! 8D woah thats sounds wonderful! lol! thank you :3

Back to top Go down
Cazybunny

Cazybunny

PostSubject: Re: Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^   Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:01 am

SoraHopes wrote:
uhm........maybe?? Very Happy nono joke !Very Happy i try it ! cheers

I hope so o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^   Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krissy~[Sorahopes]!^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum