Simply Mad Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*Maike*~[aka TheSugaXLove][akaMsSunnyGroove]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast

~*Maike*~[aka TheSugaXLove][akaMsSunnyGroove] Empty
PostSubject: ~*Maike*~[aka TheSugaXLove][akaMsSunnyGroove]   ~*Maike*~[aka TheSugaXLove][akaMsSunnyGroove] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Yeeha,
So I like to say a big HELLLOOOO to everyone of us. You want to know some facts of my person, so here they come :
My name is Maike Johanna, I'm 20 years old...( so I'm an old, old one...please don't mind ...)
I edit AMVs for 4 years...but I don't get better x*D....
My free time ....yeah, I like to go out with my dog...ö.ö...or draw...or hear music...or watching anime!!! x3
But I absolutly looooove to read! EVERYTHING! So I've got a huge bookcase...^-^ with more than 200 Mangas and much more other books.
My favo Animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Skip Beat, Lovely Complex, Kimi Ni Todoke and Tora Dora. ^^
Mh....another fact:
I'm going to study design and it was my big dream since childhood.

....At the moment I have no more ideas to tell you something about me....^^*

Oh, yeah....I'm german so I'm really sorry about my english... Crying or Very sad

Have a nice day !

Ask everything you wanted to know! Smile
Back to top Go down
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16

PostSubject: Re: ~*Maike*~[aka TheSugaXLove][akaMsSunnyGroove]   ~*Maike*~[aka TheSugaXLove][akaMsSunnyGroove] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 am

HI Maike~chan!!! LoLz I think we're all a bunch of old goons here XDDD WOAH!!! SO MANY MANGAS!!! *envious* I love all your fave animes especially SKIP BEAT! <333
Back to top Go down
Palomany
Admin
Admin
Palomany

PostSubject: Re: ~*Maike*~[aka TheSugaXLove][akaMsSunnyGroove]   ~*Maike*~[aka TheSugaXLove][akaMsSunnyGroove] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:35 am

heeey Maiiike :3 seeehr schöner name übrigens <3 woow du hast 200 mangas? O.O wow!!! ich hab nur fast 200 mangas Sad ihr habt alle mehr mangas als ich x3 das geht neet muss da mal echt nachlegen Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*Maike*~[aka TheSugaXLove][akaMsSunnyGroove]   ~*Maike*~[aka TheSugaXLove][akaMsSunnyGroove] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*Maike*~[aka TheSugaXLove][akaMsSunnyGroove]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Mad Studios :: Simply Mad Studios :: Introductions-
Jump to: