Simply Mad Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]

Go down 
+3
LightUpMyWorld
nobody888able
JKLxKaraj
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JKLxKaraj

JKLxKaraj

Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] Empty
PostSubject: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Its nice being in a studio with you all, lalala I don't have much to say ._. LOL
Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] Shinsu10
Back to top Go down
nobody888able

nobody888able

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:01 pm

TAKASUGIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nobody888able
LightUpMyWorld

LightUpMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:55 am

I luff ya icon <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LightUpMyWorId
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:35 am

lol, that pic's kinda scary Suspect
it's nice being in a studio with you too XDD
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Cazybunny

Cazybunny

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:53 pm

you know what?
If you hadn't chosen Gil as your character for the SmS-Design.. I would have wanted him *3*
GILBERT ISH MA LOVE - ok not really.. but I like him a lot ^____^

and you don't have much to say?
what about... hobbys.. things you like or dislike... idk just ANYTHING oô
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaZyBuNnY
JKLxKaraj

JKLxKaraj

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:26 pm

-replies all in one post-

@ Nikki, LOL YES SHINSUKEE

@ Stella, Gotta thanks Krissi for this epic icon >Smile

@ Laura, LOL ikr, Its Shinsukes rape facee ~

@ Sarah, XD Well seeing everyones introduction is like suppper long compared to mine.. maybe ill try again LOL
Back to top Go down
JKLxKaraj

JKLxKaraj

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:39 pm

OKAY, Here goes..

Watashi wa Jarak desuuuu, ningen desu. o.o
ERR I live in Sydney~ I'm Cantonese~ Male~
I like the Japanese culture ... (ALOT) LOL
My hobbies are... ... .. watching anime and reading manga? o_o
Well I dont have a fave anime coz ive watched and liked alot but Gintama is just epic x)
Oh and I'm watching Kuroko no Basuke atm and its awesomee.
Ive started editing like ... a yr and a half ish?.. LOL If u watch my old amvs ull facepalm in despair.
oh and err.. Im 17 this yr in like Nov Very Happy

LALALA I guess this is enough.. but if u need anything then just ask la~

- Jarak
Back to top Go down
LightUpMyWorld

LightUpMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:02 am

THIS IS NOT FAIR everyone edits like.. ehh 1 year and a bit longer and they're so awesome already, while people like me (or only me xDDD) edit 4 years or something and still are.. umm.. not that awesome xD D:<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LightUpMyWorId
nobody888able

nobody888able

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:24 am

LightUpMyWorld wrote:
THIS IS NOT FAIR everyone edits like.. ehh 1 year and a bit longer and they're so awesome already, while people like me (or only me xDDD) edit 4 years or something and still are.. umm.. not that awesome xD D:<

woman are u looking for the compliment? afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nobody888able
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:42 am

LightUpMyWorld wrote:

LOLZ Me feel samesies! but what are you talkin about?! your editing is ep!c sauce XD no seriously it iz DA EP!C SAUCE!!!
Back to top Go down
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:01 am

OSSU Jarak~kun!!!
You live in Australia! That's sooooo cool, I've always wanted to visit there..I think it's so awesome that everyone is in different parts of the world and we all come together to make up SmS!! YAAAAY cheers
Back to top Go down
JKLxKaraj

JKLxKaraj

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:26 pm

LightUpMyWorld wrote:

On the bright side... That means ur a senpai LOL
Back to top Go down
JKLxKaraj

JKLxKaraj

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:28 pm

coolwaterbender16 wrote:
OSSU Jarak~kun!!!
You live in Australia! That's sooooo cool, I've always wanted to visit there..I think it's so awesome that everyone is in different parts of the world and we all come together to make up SmS!! YAAAAY cheers

LOL imo Australia is boring, we have deserts, deserts, pies, and deserts. I live in Sydney so deserts doesnt really affect me BUT ... .. NO SNOWWWW NUUU
Back to top Go down
Cazybunny

Cazybunny

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:02 pm

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? you're only editing for about a year? D: wow. how can you be so good already.. ? <.<... um GOOD JOB? I guess.. lol :'D

and I also think living in Australia is cool!
I hate da snow and cold weather D:

oh and I wrote it somewhere else before too. but the old works of someone aren't as good as the new ones.. is TOTALLY normal, ok? nobody is perfect when starting with something :p
Back to top Go down
JKLxKaraj

JKLxKaraj

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Cazybunny wrote:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? you're only editing for about a year? D: wow. how can you be so good already.. ? <.<... um GOOD JOB? I guess.. lol :'D

and I also think living in Australia is cool!
I hate da snow and cold weather D:

oh and I wrote it somewhere else before too. but the old works of someone aren't as good as the new ones.. is TOTALLY normal, ok? nobody is perfect when starting with something :p

Immense Passion towards editing. LOL JK JK, Maybe my improvements are because of how fun editing can be XD Thanks!
Nuuu, how can u hate the snow XD The Australian climate is like a rollercoaster sometimes.. One day its extremely hot, next day it starts to rain non-stop =_=
Sometimes I rewatch my old amvs in my folder and laugh at em LOOL
Back to top Go down
Cazybunny

Cazybunny

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:57 am

JKLxKaraj wrote:
Immense Passion towards editing. LOL JK JK, Maybe my improvements are because of how fun editing can be XD Thanks!
Nuuu, how can u hate the snow XD The Australian climate is like a rollercoaster sometimes.. One day its extremely hot, next day it starts to rain non-stop =_=

lol xD but I bet you must have a bit passion for editing at least.. otherwise you wouldn't be that good, right? ;3
how? it's cold. and I get sick easily when it's cold <.< you can also say I'm like a cat.. I prefer the warm inside in the winter 83
hmm well rain can be nice too I think.. even though I prefer the sun ^__^
do you like thunderstorm?
& oh yeah I do that sometimes too xD but I think it's also nice to see that you made some progress in editing over the time, don't you agree? (:
Back to top Go down
JKLxKaraj

JKLxKaraj

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Cazybunny wrote:
JKLxKaraj wrote:

lol xD but I bet you must have a bit passion for editing at least.. otherwise you wouldn't be that good, right? ;3
how? it's cold. and I get sick easily when it's cold <.< you can also say I'm like a cat.. I prefer the warm inside in the winter 83
hmm well rain can be nice too I think.. even though I prefer the sun ^__^
do you like thunderstorm?
& oh yeah I do that sometimes too xD but I think it's also nice to see that you made some progress in editing over the time, don't you agree? (:

Well to a certain degree I guess xD eh but despite the coldness, snow can be pretty .. pretty LOL,
Hmm, well I guess it depends, I love thunderstorms when im at school or something coz it makes the atmosphere alot darker Twisted Evil LOL but I hate em when I'm on the comp coz sometimes the storm fks up my computer =_=
Back to top Go down
CXShadowHawk

CXShadowHawk

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Dont worry JaraK i think ya pretty awesome!!!
LOOOL like its a big surprise nahh! XD been subbed to yahz for over 1 year now ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CXShadowHawk?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]   Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup, Im Jarak [JKLxKaraj]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Mad Studios :: Simply Mad Studios :: Introductions-
Jump to: