Simply Mad Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D)

Go down 
+3
nobody888able
Cazybunny
Mireiyu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D) Empty
PostSubject: Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D)   Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:11 am

Hello~
Name’s Laura and I’m supposed to be this studios super professional leader! XD although what I do most of the time is just watching other editors work hard and make awesome parts for me ;3 muha.
I’m 18 years (birthday is the 24th march) old and feel like a granny already… + I’m from Germany, youtubes most hated country XD
Hobbies are yaoi (more like an obsession), editing obviously and collecting manga (I own 600+ atm XD). Things I hate are… new situations, sport and exams.
That’s pretty much all my life consist off, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Cazybunny

Cazybunny

PostSubject: ^^   Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:28 am

Ah come one! I think you make a great leader!
and you got yourself two awesome helpers, right? so it's not problem!
you 3 girls are doing such a great job with leading this group!
that's one of the many reasons why I love Simply Mad Studios so much! ♥

oh and I know what you mean with feeling old xD
I'm turning 19 this year.. that means I'm getting old + 1 :'DDD
and omgsh why do you have such a huge manga collection? D:
I'm totally jealous now! my collection is still so small ;___;
do you also own a full manga series? :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaZyBuNnY
nobody888able

nobody888able

PostSubject: Re: Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D)   Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 am

stop saying ur old bakaaaaas!!!!! i'm 20! 20!! got it?? lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nobody888able
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D)   Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:23 am

Cazybunny wrote:
Ah come one! I think you make a great leader!
and you got yourself two awesome helpers, right? so it's not problem!
you 3 girls are doing such a great job with leading this group!
that's one of the many reasons why I love Simply Mad Studios so much! ♥️

oh and I know what you mean with feeling old xD
I'm turning 19 this year.. that means I'm getting old + 1 :'DDD
and omgsh why do you have such a huge manga collection? D:
I'm totally jealous now! my collection is still so small ;___;
do you also own a full manga series? :3

thank you! ^///^ I started to feel old after my 14th birthday...I don't think I'm normal XDD I just want to stay a kid forever bounce
I started collecting mangas back in the 5th grade XD although most of them are from last year I guess, I couldn't afford them before XDD
what do you mean with full manga series? :O a completed one? sure, lots, I hate leaving my series unfishished XD I even bought some series I didn't really like just to have the complete thing on my shelf Neutral But usually I stick to mangas with less than 10 volumes XD

nobody888able wrote:
stop saying ur old bakaaaaas!!!!! i'm 20! 20!! got it??
okay, you're absolutely right, I'm sorry XDD
Back to top Go down
Cazybunny

Cazybunny

PostSubject: Re: Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D)   Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:46 am

thank you! ^///^ I started to feel old after my 14th birthday...I don't think I'm normal XDD I just want to stay a kid forever bounce
I started collecting mangas back in the 5th grade XD although most of them are from last year I guess, I couldn't afford them before XDD
what do you mean with full manga series? :O a completed one? sure, lots, I hate leaving my series unfishished XD I even bought some series I didn't really like just to have the complete thing on my shelf Neutral But usually I stick to mangas with less than 10 volumes XD

LOOOL no with 14 you're officially still a kid. xD
me too.... becoming an adult is no fun at all D:
yes I meant completed ones ^^'' & WOW that's really cool.. I only have two complete series.. Wolf's Rain & Doubt xD so only short ones :'D

Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D)   Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:09 am

Cazybunny wrote:
LOOOL no with 14 you're officially still a kid. xD
me too.... becoming an adult is no fun at all D:
yes I meant completed ones ^^'' & WOW that's really cool.. I only have two complete series.. Wolf's Rain & Doubt xD so only short ones :'D

With 14 you're...strafmündig, that's why XDD (mal das deutsche, du verstehst mich ja zum glück XD)
and lol, I have those two as well X3 If you liked Doubt you should try Judge as well, I'm currently reading it and it's really cool Very Happy although 8 euro is really too much for a manga with such little text XDD
Back to top Go down
LightUpMyWorld

LightUpMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D)   Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:25 am

EHHHHH you're such an awesome leader! always super duper nice and SO TALENTED in making videos. i admire youuuu. -bows down- <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LightUpMyWorId
Cazybunny

Cazybunny

PostSubject: Re: Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D)   Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 am

Mireiyu wrote:
With 14 you're...strafmündig, that's why XDD (mal das deutsche, du verstehst mich ja zum glück XD)
and lol, I have those two as well X3 If you liked Doubt you should try Judge as well, I'm currently reading it and it's really cool Very Happy although 8 euro is really too much for a manga with such little text XDD

I know what you mean ^^
well ok that's true.. but come one.. :'D
I wanna read it too ^^ but not atm.. I'm obsessed with so many things that it's hard to see them all at once XD so it depends always on my mood what I watch or read at the time ;'D
and so true! but that also goes for the Doubt manga.. so expensive x.x
Back to top Go down
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16

PostSubject: ;D   Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:55 am

SUPER AWESOME LEADER~SAMA!!!! you are a real inspiration as an editor! i feel inspired every time I watch your vids cuz THEY'RE FREAKIN AMAZIN!!! and I agree YT Hates Germany thoroughly...baka Youtube
Back to top Go down
JKLxKaraj

JKLxKaraj

PostSubject: Re: Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D)   Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:50 pm

LOL Heyy super professional leader xD
You're right.. Youtube hates Germany so much.. every single time when my videos get that copyright thing.. Its always blocked in Germany.
Back to top Go down
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
SoraHopes

PostSubject: Re: Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D)   Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 am

Laura you are the BEST BEST FRIEND OF THE WORLD! and the best leader that I know ! <3
believe me, you're wonderful! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D)   Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laura~ (alias Mireiyu ;D)
Page 1 of 1