Simply Mad Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FashionLolita95

FashionLolita95

Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =) Empty
PostSubject: Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =)   Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:24 am

Hi your simply mad guy! Razz
My name is Morgane^^ I'm 16, my birthday is on 18th November and i live in France.
My hobbies are: animes, i just love them! i watch them online and sometimes read them Very Happy My favourite ones are One piece, Fairy tail, Ao No exorcist, shugo Chara, Black Rock shooter... God, so many *___*
I like editing as well^^ i've been editing for 5years now! But at the start i made sildershows x') yeah who believes that! Suspect Now in like 2 months it's going to be 3years i'm editing with vegas! Very Happy I first started editing because, i like animes and I alway like to do something the other people i know couldn't do lol! i'm strange sometimes, i know x) But nowday my bestfriend is starting editing too, although i'm teatching him =)
I'm addicted as well to games gaming especially mmorpgs and of curse i like drawing^^
Other whise i think i'm like everyone else^^ haging out with friends and so on =)
Hymm...
I think i've all said^^

Oh yeah, and i'm really proud to be a member of SmS! Very Happy
The forum is such a great idea! Wink
And it has awesome designs! king
Keep going on, yeah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LightUpMyWorld

LightUpMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =)   Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:00 am

WAAH you're editing for 5 years already?! Surprised now I know why you're so good <3

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LightUpMyWorId
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =)   Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:43 am

5 years? woah, so you started when you were 11, right? Oo cool!
and I know what you mean, I also love having a hobby most people have never heard about. They are so easily impressed = makes me feel pro XDD
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
FashionLolita95

FashionLolita95

PostSubject: Re: Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =)   Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 am

yeah i started at 11^^ but i spent 1 year doing sildershows and after 1 year with WMM... Now i juste hate WMM^^' SV is so much better! =)
yeah that's exactly it laura =) i just love that feeling! xD
Back to top Go down
Cazybunny

Cazybunny

PostSubject: Re: Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =)   Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:14 am

oh you're from france? I didn't know that! ;o
teach me how to speak french again pls xD I learned it at school for 4 years.. but that's already 2 years ago now.. and I forgot almost everything about it :'D lol

J'aime le français <3 //lol.

and wow for 5 years already? that's alot of time *o*
and and I wanna see some of your drawings now ! please ;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaZyBuNnY
JKLxKaraj

JKLxKaraj

PostSubject: Re: Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =)   Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Hey Morgane,
..Oh cool, ur bday is on the 18th Nov? Im 16 and mines 06 Nov muahaha LOL
Started editing at the age of 11. Child prodigy. XD I remember like 5yrs ago.. all i did was playing games on the net and useless things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =)   Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Momo, alias FashionLolita95! =)
Page 1 of 1