Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Romance MEP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Romance MEP!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:37 am

We realized that SmS has never done a really romantic MEP… so that’s why our next theme will be „falling in love“! We’re looking for sweet, romantic or interesting love songs rather than just funny pairing songs, but we’re open to your suggestions! The song should be about falling in love, the start of a romantic relationship, meeting someone special … or just young love in general Smile It doesn't have to be a "happy" song, if it fits the theme. Meaning: as long as it's romantic!

As always, only up to ten suggestions will make it to the list, so please put your most imortant suggestion before your others.

My two suggestions this time are:
All About us - He is we feat. Owl City

Distance – Christina Perri
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
tanichwan

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:13 am

hmmm i like the first choice.
and to be honest i dont listen to such music alot, so i only have one suggestion xD (even though i dont like 1D, this is the only thing i like about them.. and it sounds different anyways if its pitched down)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIpZAonVdio

(ugh i so hate this video omg xD i dont like looking at these guys)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:29 am

tanichwan wrote:
hmmm i like the first choice.
and to be honest i dont listen to such music alot, so i only have one suggestion xD (even though i dont like 1D, this is the only thing i like about them.. and it sounds different anyways if its pitched down)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIpZAonVdio

(ugh i so hate this video omg xD i dont like looking at these guys)
I didn't know that song! It fits really well Smile I have no problem with 1D, though I'm not particularily a fan. Some of their songs are quite nice^^
Back to top Go down
Leic0ra

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:28 am

OMG, A ROMANCE MEP Very Happy So excited for this! =D  I choose for the first song tho i like both songs really much :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palomany
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:58 am

haha I like the first song by laura aaand taniichans song selection is also something beautiful :)and here are my totally romantic songs Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Klpsw5du8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQLKHXhSHno
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikarukiu2

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:03 am

I love the idea >ww< my suggestion o(>///<)O

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RhymeticA

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Omg romance *A* I like this topic. I like the songs you guys posted but atm my favorite is the one Hikaru sended! *3* ~
Maybe I have some... here :

or....

or....

or.... ( too many ORS ;w; )

or....

Okay enuff of me D8 ... yessu they r all from goot but I love his songs... I think they are truely amazing for a Romance MEP *O* ~

Especially when the Girl and the Boy sing together ~ maybe someone shares the same opinion as me? XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palomany
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:42 pm

lol Jacky you seem to be a real fan from alex good xD but I love your song choice^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:09 am

RhymeticA wrote:
Omg romance *A* I like this topic. I like the songs you guys posted but atm my favorite is the one Hikaru sended! *3* ~
Maybe I have some... here :

or....

or....

or.... ( too many ORS ;w; )

or....

Okay enuff of me D8 ... yessu they r all from goot but I love his songs... I think they are truely amazing for a Romance MEP *O* ~

Especially when the Girl and the Boy sing together ~ maybe someone shares the same opinion as me? XD

ooh, I love alex Goot and Sam Tsui! :DD especially Heartr Attack is one of my fav covers ever X3 are these already sortet (meaning is A Thousand Miles your main suggestion, followed by Payphone) or which are the most important to you? because depending on how many more suggestions I get only one or two of yours might make it to the poll.
Back to top Go down
RhymeticA

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:50 pm

My favorites from them are actually :

A thousand miles and heart attack! LOL I just love this song A thousand miles and I think it would fit rlly well to romance because it reached the emotions from people ( at least me ) LOL like this : I walk a thousand miles if I can just see you ;W; and I wonder if you think about me... It is just so romance idk LOL or this : I NEED YOU I MISS YOU ;AA; <33

*Fangirls* And the voices are better than the orginal ones ( in my opinion ) > 3 < like srsly alex goot is so pro and Sam tsui!! *AA* ~~

*SPEADS HAPPYNESS AROUND * I AM SO HAPPY U LOVE THEM TOO LAURA *A* <33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanichwan

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:22 pm

[/quote]I didn't know that song! It fits really well :)I have no problem with 1D, though I'm not particularily a fan. Some of their songs are quite nice^^[/quote]
nya i have to say im really no fan of them xD and everytime my classmates talk about them i am like "HAH GAYYY" ... but in the end i am always the person who sings songs of them because i heard them in amvs without knowing its 1D , thats so .. embarrassing xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanichwan

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:23 pm

oh and no matter what song we will have, i already know what anime i will use Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RhymeticA

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Same here. ToraDora is mine ~ Hold it free for me LOL 8D (runs away) XD
TANI AI MISS YEW BABEH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cazybunny

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:36 am

guess this is SO not my theme haha XD
the only one i really love of all these suggestions would be "she will be loved" by maroon 5~
and really really really hope we're not going to make "payphone" also by maroon 5... love this band but hate that song haha XD

well let's see Very Happy and don't have any song suggestions right now... i suck at these kind of songs :'D
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CaZyBuNnY
Jubi

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:25 am

OMG ROMANCE POSJPODASDASOPDASDOASDOADJASDJOJASKDADOAPD YAAY! Uhhm for now i dont really have suggestions but i like almost all the other suggestions which have been posted , so couldnt really choose now. But can't wait to work on that MEP osadiopdiaosdiaod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance MEP!   

Back to top Go down

Romance MEP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Mad Studios :: Simply Mad Studios :: MEPs :: Project Discussion-
Jump to: