Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:29 am

DEADLINE: 12th September
please take this deadline especially serious. I'm leaving for south africa at the end of september and it would be great if we could get this MEP done before that, so that Sora and Palo won't have to do all the work alone in case I have no internet.
-----------------------------------------------------
Since this is a MEP meant to celebrate our studio and say thanks for the support we have recieved I'm very glad that so many of you wanted to join! :DI'm sure this will turn out amazing!
The theme is pretty much the song: celebration and party! As I already said, simply make it bright, colorful and have lots of fun with it Smile
If you want to you can include a short "thank you for 10k subs" or some similar kind of message Smile

Here's the link or all the parts:
mediafire.com download/3w7epkv9j4jj479/Celebrate_MEP_Parts.rar

Intro//SoraHopes!!!! (Edit: okay, if you insist Sora, lol XD)
Part 1//Palomany w/?
Part 2//SoraHopes w/ ?
Part 3//TwinkleIdol w/Anime Mix (Aikatsu & Love Live)
Part 4//RhymeticAMVz w/?
Part 5//JKLxKaraj w/Guilty Crown
Part 6//sourb0om w/ Gurren Lagann
Part 7//xBomify w/k-on
Part 8//coolwaterbender16 w/Chuunibyou
Part 9//CXShadowHawk w/Anime Mix (?)
Part 10//Lorilei w/?
Part 11//FashionLolita95 w/Shugo Chara
Part 12//Cazybunny w/Denpa Onna
Part 13//taniichan w/Fairy Tail
Part 14//Sart & Dracu w/One Piece
Part 15 & 16//Hikarukiu2 w/FREE
Part 17//zZMireiyuZz w/Kuroshitsuji


Last edited by Mireiyu on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:51 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
PassionXPeach

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:46 am

Can I have Part 3? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorilei

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : Lithuania

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:52 am

part 10 *A*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sourb0om

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:54 am

Part 6 with Gurren Lagann (the actual series and maybe a bit of Yoko stars xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/sourb0om
Draculeat

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 am

Please could we (Draculeat & Sofferenzart) choose part 14? We would like to share the same part since we will have exams in that week.

and we're gonna pick one piece like our anime if it's possible.
We can't wait to see how SmS reaches 10k subs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Draculeat
JKLxKaraj

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:22 am

Part 5? As for the anime.. I havent decided yet ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PassionXPeach

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:53 am

ouh is an anime mix okay? D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikarukiu2

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 25
Location : Lima - Perú

PostSubject: >w<   Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:58 am

love all tracks

I choose the track 15 with anime FREE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:16 am

Draculeat wrote:
Please could we (Draculeat & Sofferenzart) choose part 14? We would like to share the same part since we will have exams in that week.

and we're gonna pick one piece like our anime if it's possible.
We can't wait to see how SmS reaches 10k subs!
That's okay Smile I cut two parts for you, but we can get it replaced.


Last edited by Mireiyu on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:18 am

TwinkleIdol wrote:
ouh is an anime mix okay? D:
okay, but please avoid animes that were already chosen or be prepared to change scenes if we notice that something is double Smile
If you already know the animes you want to use it would be good for us to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
PassionXPeach

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:19 am

Mireiyu wrote:
TwinkleIdol wrote:
ouh is an anime mix okay? D:
okay, but please avoid animes that were already chosen or be prepared to change scenes if we notice that something is double Smile
If you already know the animes you want to use it would be good for us to know.
Okay! :3 I would use Aikatsu! and maybe Love Live! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:48 am

part 2 ^^ Anime later xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palomany
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:59 am

eeeehm part 1 pls Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draculeat

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:05 am

Mireiyu wrote:
Draculeat wrote:
Please could we (Draculeat & Sofferenzart) choose part 14? We would like to share the same part since we will have exams in that week.

and we're gonna pick one piece like our anime if it's possible.
We can't wait to see how SmS reaches 10k subs!
That's okay :)I cut two parts for you, but we can get it replaced.
omg sorry, we thought we have let you know about we'll choose just 1 part together in this MEP, but we feel so guilty now haha.

We'll take part 13 too (Draculeat part 14 and Sofferenzart 13).

Sorry for the trouble!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Draculeat
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:13 am

Draculeat wrote:
Mireiyu wrote:
Draculeat wrote:
Please could we (Draculeat & Sofferenzart) choose part 14? We would like to share the same part since we will have exams in that week.

and we're gonna pick one piece like our anime if it's possible.
We can't wait to see how SmS reaches 10k subs!
That's okay :)I cut two parts for you, but we can get it replaced.
omg sorry, we thought we have let you know about we'll choose just 1 part together in this MEP, but we feel so guilty now haha.

We'll take part 13 too (Draculeat part 14 and Sofferenzart 13).

Sorry for the trouble!
nono, don't worry, Hikarukiu asked whether she could have two parts even before we started XD so we have it already sortet Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
FashionLolita95

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 22
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:10 am

part 11? Shugo chara (utau)? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coolwaterbender16

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Part 8 onegai!! and I'll use Chuunibyou as the anime Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanichwan

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:28 pm

could i have part 13 .. ? °-° if that is not possible part 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:13 am

tanichwan wrote:
could i have part 13 .. ? °-° if that is not possible part 7
I think that's okay, I sent Sart and Dracu a PM just in case, but it's probably fine if you take the part Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Draculeat

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:26 am

Mireiyu wrote:
Draculeat wrote:
Mireiyu wrote:
Draculeat wrote:
Please could we (Draculeat & Sofferenzart) choose part 14? We would like to share the same part since we will have exams in that week.

and we're gonna pick one piece like our anime if it's possible.
We can't wait to see how SmS reaches 10k subs!
That's okay :)I cut two parts for you, but we can get it replaced.
omg sorry, we thought we have let you know about we'll choose just 1 part together in this MEP, but we feel so guilty now haha.

We'll take part 13 too (Draculeat part 14 and Sofferenzart 13).

Sorry for the trouble!
nono, don't worry, Hikarukiu asked whether she could have two parts even before we started XD so we have it already sortet Smile
ok, thank you Mirei! but please if one part is free or left to fill in contact us, we feel like it's our fault haha.

We love SmS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Draculeat
tanichwan

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:25 am

oh, and i will probably use fairy tail :3 so hard to decide. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leic0ra

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:36 am

eh if its still open part 7 with k-on?(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:51 am

xBomify wrote:
eh if its still open part 7 with k-on?(:
yours Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
CXShadowHawk

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 26
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Ill take part 9 =)
anime mix not sure what yet??
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CXShadowHawk?feature=mhee
Cazybunny

avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:14 am

alright!
started editing on my part and I'm going to use the anime Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CaZyBuNnY
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!   

Back to top Go down
 
Celebrate MEP - choose your parts!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pinball Parts for sale
» Body Parts (alphabetically)
» Parts of the NHS to be privatised?
» Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida
» GTA - New Adoptive Parts looking for milk share!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Mad Studios :: Simply Mad Studios :: MEPs-
Jump to: