Simply Mad Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post

Go down 
+12
KeepitHawtx3
Lorilei
sourb0om
Palomany
SoraHopes
Jubi
Cazybunny
Leic0ra
LightUpMyWorld
tanichwan
PassionXPeach
Mireiyu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RhymeticA

RhymeticA

Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:47 am

WEE! <3 I want to have :

I think I'll go with Genere Comedy :DD And song : Maximum the Hormone - Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura! Anime I'll use : Tamako Market. !

WEE ~ I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MEP >w< ......
Back to top Go down
RhymeticA

RhymeticA

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:01 am

I just saw Comedy is already taken - cries - Dx
FUUU. Just checked all comments q__q" ...

I think I'll go then with the Genere : mhm... Idk is Random a genere too? o_o
Like a random bird and a random girl and how this bird is walking randomly around and almost rapes everything? XD <- Actually... he's somehow just always jumping out of trees and everywhere O3O ....

If Random is a Genere I would love to take it! >__<...

Otherwise maybe....Weird... I think this fits to the BIRD TOO XDDDD ... Since the wierd is seriously : Crazy ; Funny ; Random ; Weird LOL but I think Random is a Genre or? So I would love to take it.... xD

Anime : Tamako Market
Song : Maximum the Hormone - Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura

-^ defently will go with this Anime and Song ^-
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:18 am

FashionLolita95 wrote:
Well, i'm thinking...
I hesitate a little x)
I have 2-3 ideas of what i could do but i don't know wht to take xD
My first idea is about an Adventure genre, with One Piece, were i'd foccused on the happiest moments and adventures of the crew.
My second idea would be Science-fiction, with To aru kagaku no railgun or To aru majustu no index, were i'd foccused on the espers and experiments.
At last i could do and Dance genre.

What do you think cold be the best?

I like all three, it's entirely your decision Smile maybe Sci-fi would be better, because it's an important genre and I'd really like someone to do it (and I can't really do it myself, lol XD)
But just do what you think is most fun^^
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:20 am

RhymeticA wrote:
I just saw Comedy is already taken - cries - Dx
FUUU. Just checked all comments q__q" ...

I think I'll go then with the Genere : mhm... Idk is Random a genere too? o_o
Like a random bird and a random girl and how this bird is walking randomly around and almost rapes everything? XD <- Actually... he's somehow just always jumping out of trees and everywhere O3O ....

If Random is a Genere I would love to take it! >__<...

Otherwise maybe....Weird... I think this fits to the BIRD TOO XDDDD ... Since the wierd is seriously : Crazy ; Funny ; Random ; Weird LOL but I think Random is a Genre or? So I would love to take it.... xD

Anime : Tamako Market
Song : Maximum the Hormone - Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura

-^ defently will go with this Anime and Song ^-

That's actually a good idea, since there are animes that are just totally random and weird XD It's not really a genre, but I think it counts, so okay Smile
oh, and the song choice is perfect, I'm dying to get to see that, lol Very Happy

Last edited by Mireiyu on Sat May 25, 2013 4:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:25 am

sourb0om wrote:
Does the anime have to have the genre listed on MAL or something? Because I want to use a shonen-ai couple that has a lot of screen time but it's not the main focus of the show. :S Anyway, if it's allowed, I'd like to use Evangelion with the song Give me Love by Ed Sheeran. :3

The couple has to be canon (not fanmade). So they should have at least kissed or confessed feelings or sth. XD if that was off-screen that's fine, but there has to to be something romantic there XD but other than that it doesn't matter if they're not the main focus, I think.
Back to top Go down
sourb0om

sourb0om

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:15 am

Mireiyu wrote:
sourb0om wrote:
Does the anime have to have the genre listed on MAL or something? Because I want to use a shonen-ai couple that has a lot of screen time but it's not the main focus of the show. :S Anyway, if it's allowed, I'd like to use Evangelion with the song Give me Love by Ed Sheeran. :3

The couple has to be canon (not fanmade). So they should have at least kissed or confessed feelings or sth. XD if that was off-screen that's fine, but there has to to be something romantic there XD but other than that it doesn't matter if they're not the main focus, I think.

Well.. Kaworu does take every chance he can get to tell Shinji he wants to get in his pants LOL But yeah, they have both admitted to being in love with each other in the original series and have a lot of suggestive scenes together. + the creator says they're pretty much the canon couple. Soo I guess that's enough proof xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sourb0om
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:40 am

TO EVERYONE: Since it seems some are having problems finding a genre they can work with we decided that genres can be used twice. But please try to give it an original twist, so that the parts aren't too similar (for example choose a different type of song etc.).
If you can, please choose a genre that hasn't been taken yet Smile
Of course those of you who have already chosen a genre can change theirs as well if it's necessary, to be fair.

Last edited by Mireiyu on Sun May 26, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:41 am

sourb0om wrote:
Mireiyu wrote:
sourb0om wrote:

Well.. Kaworu does take every chance he can get to tell Shinji he wants to get in his pants LOL But yeah, they have both admitted to being in love with each other in the original series and have a lot of suggestive scenes together. + the creator says they're pretty much the canon couple. Soo I guess that's enough proof xD

sounds legit XD
Back to top Go down
FashionLolita95

FashionLolita95

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:20 am

Okay I'll take Sci-fi, with To aru kagaku railgun
I just have to think a little about the song =)
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:26 am

FashionLolita95 wrote:
Okay I'll take Sci-fi, with To aru kagaku railgun
I just have to think a little about the song =)

Okay, great Smile
Back to top Go down
Jubi

Jubi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:24 am

uhm i think i found my Song . Life is Sweeter by The Afters o a o
Back to top Go down
PassionXPeach

PassionXPeach

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:30 pm

I made a little genre list to make deciding easier? XD
sry i have nothing better to do at 3,30 at night .-. XD

magic/fantasy
sic-fi
horror
drama
romance
ecchi
action
adventure
magical girl
sport
mmv
sing/dance
mecha
thriller
mystery
comedy
krieg
alltags
moe
yaoi/yuri
growing up

Back to top Go down
CXShadowHawk

CXShadowHawk

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:14 pm

uhmm I guess imma do something around comedy! might use anime Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
ill let you know when i decide on the song alrightyy =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CXShadowHawk?feature=mhee
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:06 am

CXShadowHawk wrote:
uhmm I guess imma do something around comedy! might use anime Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
ill let you know when i decide on the song alrightyy =)

we already have two people who are doing comedy (and something similar), so would it be possible for you to choose something else?
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:08 am

TwinkleIdol wrote:
I made a little genre list to make deciding easier? XD
sry i have nothing better to do at 3,30 at night .-. XD

magic/fantasy
sic-fi
horror
drama
romance
ecchi
action
adventure
magical girl
sport
mmv
sing/dance
mecha
thriller
mystery
comedy
krieg
alltags
moe
yaoi/yuri
growing up

lol, can only be helpful Smile tanslation for the german ones: War and Slice of Life.
Comedy has already been chosen twice, so pick one of the other options please!
I'm adding the new genres to my list in the first post, thanks for the ideas! Smile
Back to top Go down
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:32 am

After hours of wracking my brain, I finally decided on..............MOE!!!!!!!!! LET THE FLUFFY CUTENESS EXPLODE!!!!!! Razz Gonna be usin' K-ON for the anime and I will report later with song choice Cool
Back to top Go down
CXShadowHawk

CXShadowHawk

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:44 am

ok srry bout that! XD
I still plan on editing something with Haiyore! Nyaruko-san so maybe the theme Ecchi / romance whatever fits that better, since it does contain parings in the show and what not.
song uhmm.... hard to decide, how about start a fire by Ryan Star! ^__#
Back to top Go down
CXShadowHawk

CXShadowHawk

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:57 am

Also if anyone knows of a good video converter let me know! since im having trouble with mine! Dx
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:47 am

CXShadowHawk wrote:
Also if anyone knows of a good video converter let me know! since im having trouble with mine! Dx

I'm using a converter that's not free myself, but I heard this one works well:
http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/de/free-dvd-video-software.htm
oh, and since your song is about sex and not very romantic I'd say Ecchi would be the right choice XD
Back to top Go down
Cazybunny

Cazybunny

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:50 am

alright finally have found a song!
I believe the song is called "A Search for the Hidden" and about the artist I'm not sure.. still waiting for a reply :3 so i will tell you later~

and for the mystery/detective themed anime I'll go with "Shinrei Tantei Yakumo" :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaZyBuNnY
CXShadowHawk

CXShadowHawk

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:22 pm

ahhhhh yeah thanks Laura!
it seems this converter fixed the problem!
I also changed around some codecs too!.....
never the less I can use the episodes now!!! YEAH! coolness XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2