Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 9:18 am

DEADLINE: 28th June
------------------------------------------------------
So, most of you want to make this a WORM MEP Smile I'm closing the poll a bit earlier, since the result is very clear.

Please leave a message here with the song & anime you want to use and most importantly the genre you want to show/represent! If you want to change your footage or anything else later you still can, but please tell us, so that we can update the list to avoid unexpected repeats.
If you're not sure about your footage yet you can claim a genre first and tell us the rest later.

To give you ideas, here are all the genres I can think of right now:
romance (het romance in this case. Not that I don't think shonen-ai isn't romance :'D), historical, fantasy, sci-fi, thriller, mystery/detective anime, mecha, ecchi, comedy, horror, splatter, shonen-ai, shojo-ai, magical girl, action/adventure (most typical shonen animes fit this category), drama/emotional, musical, Slice of Life, Sport, Harem, Moe, War, Growing Up.

Edit: Genres can be used twice, but you have to choose a song that's not too similar. Please choose a genre that hasn't been claimed yet if you can.

Your parts should be about 15-25 seconds long. Please let the song play a few seconds longer than your actual part and make the last scene/effect longer as well, that could be helpful for transitions.

About the theme: Please focus on making it clear what genre your part is about. For example: If your genre is sci-fi and you choose Macross Frontier as the anime then you should show more of the space-fights and less singing girls Wink
Practically every anime has more than one genre, so try to use scenes that fit your genre.
---------------------------------------------

TwinkleIdol: Magical Girl/Purikyua/ my transform - prizmmy
Suterraa: Romance/ Hyouka / So Contagious - Acceptance
Taniichan: Horror/Mirai Nikki/ Haunted - Evanescence
xBomify: Drama/Attack on Titan/ Iron - Woodkid
Cazybunny: Mystery/ Shinrei Tantei Yakumo / A Search for the Hidden -
Hikarukiu2: Action/ Fairy Tail (the Movie)/ Madeon - Finale
Jubeeiy: Slice of Life/Clannad/ Life is Sweeter - The Afters
SoraHopes: Fantasy / ? / ?
Palomany: Comedy/ ? / ?
RhymeticAMVz: Comedy (Random (& weird) anime)/ Tamako Market / Maximum the Hormone - Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura
sourbo0m: Shonen-ai/ Evangelion/ Give me Love - Ed Sheeran
Lorillei: Mecha/ mobile suit gundam/ ?
KeepitHawtx3: Ecchi/ ? / Dirty Mind - 3OH!3
FashionLolita95: Sci-fi/ To aru kagaku railgun/ ?
coolwaterbender16: Moe/K-ON/?
zZMireiyuZz: Historical/ Basilisk/ ?
CXShadowHawk: Ecchi/ Haiyore! Nyaruko-sa/ Start a Fire - Ryan Star



OH! and one more thing! If you have a nice idea for how we could name this whole MEP, we're open for suggestions, inspiration is needed! XD


Last edited by Mireiyu on Fri May 31, 2013 12:19 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
PassionXPeach

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 9:27 am

I WANT MAGICAL GIRL ANIME!!!! D:
I want Purikyua (I dont know which season D:) or Madoka D: Or can I use both? D:
I CANT CHOOSE ;~;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanichwan

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 9:28 am

YAY \(-°^°-)/

can't wait to start working <3

I want to use Haunted by Evanescence with Mirai Nikki :3 With horror as genre..x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LightUpMyWorld

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 9:28 am

I WANT LOVE GENRE
I'll tell you the song & the anime I'm gonna use later (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/LightUpMyWorId
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 9:34 am

LightUpMyWorld wrote:
I WANT LOVE GENRE
I'll tell you the song & the anime I'm gonna use later (:

you mean romance/shojo? okay Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 9:36 am

TwinkleIdol wrote:
I WANT MAGICAL GIRL ANIME!!!! D:
I want Purikyua (I dont know which season D:) or Madoka D: Or can I use both? D:
I CANT CHOOSE ;~;

Well, usually I'd say only one anime, but I guess with this genre it would be okay if you use both Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
PassionXPeach

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 9:44 am

Mireiyu wrote:
TwinkleIdol wrote:
I WANT MAGICAL GIRL ANIME!!!! D:
I want Purikyua (I dont know which season D:) or Madoka D: Or can I use both? D:
I CANT CHOOSE ;~;

Well, usually I'd say only one anime, but I guess with this genre it would be okay if you use both Smile

Well I use Purikyua with a pop song but I will use 4/5 seasons of it- but be honest it one big anime with 10 different seasons LOL I hope thats okay? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leic0ra

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 9:47 am

I would love to try Attack on Titan (Misaka) with woodkid - iron c:

And uhm as genre, its more emotional i guess o;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 9:48 am

TwinkleIdol wrote:
Mireiyu wrote:
TwinkleIdol wrote:
I WANT MAGICAL GIRL ANIME!!!! D:
I want Purikyua (I dont know which season D:) or Madoka D: Or can I use both? D:
I CANT CHOOSE ;~;

Well, usually I'd say only one anime, but I guess with this genre it would be okay if you use both Smile

Well I use Purikyua with a pop song but I will use 4/5 seasons of it- but be honest it one big anime with 10 different seasons LOL I hope thats okay? Smile

As long as people will be able to tell which genre your part is about you can do whatever you like Smile and if you use scenes from different seasons you'll probably have several transformations and magical girls to work with, so that can only be good for the theme^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 9:52 am

xBomify wrote:
I would love to try Attack on Titan (Misaka) with woodkid - iron c:

And uhm as genre, its more emotional i guess o;

I don't really know that series so I'll leave it to you, but isn't that more of an action anime? XD anyway, I'll put it on the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
PassionXPeach

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 10:01 am

Mireiyu wrote:
TwinkleIdol wrote:
Mireiyu wrote:
TwinkleIdol wrote:
I WANT MAGICAL GIRL ANIME!!!! D:
I want Purikyua (I dont know which season D:) or Madoka D: Or can I use both? D:
I CANT CHOOSE ;~;

Well, usually I'd say only one anime, but I guess with this genre it would be okay if you use both Smile

Well I use Purikyua with a pop song but I will use 4/5 seasons of it- but be honest it one big anime with 10 different seasons LOL I hope thats okay? Smile

As long as people will be able to tell which genre your part is about you can do whatever you like Smile and if you use scenes from different seasons you'll probably have several transformations and magical girls to work with, so that can only be good for the theme^^

Well its pink and fluffy and alot of love and you will totally see thats magical girl 8DDD I will write later what song I will use :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cazybunny

avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 10:15 am

oh oh oh! I will go with the genre MYSTERY! (not sure if with or without detective)
and can't choose an anime yet.. but I simply WANT THIS SO BADLY it's my fav genre after all! xD
so can I have it please? *o*

btw i'm so exited for this mep!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CaZyBuNnY
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 10:18 am

Cazybunny wrote:
oh oh oh! I will go with the genre MYSTERY! (not sure if with or without detective)
and can't choose an anime yet.. but I simply WANT THIS SO BADLY it's my fav genre after all! xD
so can I have it please? *o*

btw i'm so exited for this mep!! Very Happy

Of course, it's yours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Jubi

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 10:24 am

omg best ones are taken .. i suck at all ;A;
eh eh .. sliiiiice? i think .. yes doasidasop criiiies


clannad probably .-.-.-.-..-.-.-.dsadpjasodjasmdlasd
this was the hardest decision in my life .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 10:26 am

Jubi wrote:
omg best ones are taken .. i suck at all ;A;
eh eh .. sliiiiice? i think .. yes doasidasop criiiies


clannad probably .-.-.-.-..-.-.-.dsadpjasodjasmdlasd
this was the hardest decision in my life .

lol, I'd say the classics are taken, the interesting ones are still there Smile
okay, it's yours^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 11:23 am

omg oha das beste ist weg....ich versuch ehm fantasy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palomany
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 11:26 am

comedy Smile anime later Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LightUpMyWorld

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 11:43 am

Ahh I decided on a song and anime (:
I'm gonna use 'So Contagious' by the Acceptance w/ Hyouka <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/LightUpMyWorId
sourb0om

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Does the anime have to have the genre listed on MAL or something? Because I want to use a shonen-ai couple that has a lot of screen time but it's not the main focus of the show. :S Anyway, if it's allowed, I'd like to use Evangelion with the song Give me Love by Ed Sheeran. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/sourb0om
Lorilei

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : Lithuania

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 7:22 pm

ahh yeah all the good ones are taken, imma go with mecha xD mobile suit gundam idk about the song yet :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leic0ra

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Mireiyu wrote:
xBomify wrote:
I would love to try Attack on Titan (Misaka) with woodkid - iron c:

And uhm as genre, its more emotional i guess o;

I don't really know that series so I'll leave it to you, but isn't that more of an action anime? XD anyway, I'll put it on the list.

XDDD. It is :'D But the last 2 episodes have beenrather emotional :'D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PassionXPeach

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 9:37 pm

I decided! Very Happy

I will use all purikyua seasons with the song my transform from prizmmy! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeepitHawtx3

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Ecchii *o*   Fri May 24, 2013 9:49 pm

Yeaah I would like to choose theme Ecchi if its still free. I checked all posts but yeaah... Very Happy
And when its still free I would like to choose the song: Dirty Mind - 3OH!3 with the anime... damn I need to download a really ecchi one so I will tell you the anime later :DD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Fri May 24, 2013 11:12 pm

more Genre: Manga (MMV), Dance





Last edited by Mireiyu on Sat May 25, 2013 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cross Over and Instrumental aren't really Genres Sora XD ;))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FashionLolita95

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 23
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   Sat May 25, 2013 12:03 am

Well, i'm thinking...
I hesitate a little x)
I have 2-3 ideas of what i could do but i don't know wht to take xD
My first idea is about an Adventure genre, with One Piece, were i'd foccused on the happiest moments and adventures of the crew.
My second idea would be Science-fiction, with To aru kagaku no railgun or To aru majustu no index, were i'd foccused on the espers and experiments.
At last i could do and Dance genre.

What do you think cold be the best?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post   

Back to top Go down
 
Anime Genre MEP: Organisation Post
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Putting an image in your post
» Why it's NOT a crime to post an offensive message on Twitter: DPP backs free speech and clears Tom Daley 'troll'
» THE WASHINGTON POST (A GREAT COMMENT )
» Anime Mới Sưu Tập
» How to change the background color in a forum post?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Mad Studios :: Simply Mad Studios :: MEPs-
Jump to: