Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jubi

PostSubject: NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)   Mon May 13, 2013 3:35 am

Uuuhm uuhm hello ; a ; <33
oasdispaoiofpiaspodfipfoiaspofidp!

So so let me introduce myself (sorry if there are any weird typos or oasd)
My name is Jubi. I'm 16 years old ( 17 on the 8th August ) and like most of the members i'm also from Germany afro cheers Laughing rabbit tongue I love you albino Exclamation LOL sorry i couldnt resist but click those smileys , they look so weird dpaosidopas . OKAY LETS BE SERIOUS.

Im pretty innocent .. i guess , i wont bite anyone. I'm just really really shy at the beginning if i dont know you and may have it hard to make the first step to talk to anyone of you ;-; In real life im that shy that i cant go somewhere by myself or talk to people by myself .. i even have it hard to pick up the phone opasidos OH WELL.

UHHHM .. im not good at this odasidpas
I'm editing for like 2 years now i thiiink . I dont have a style i focus on i think , i always like to try different stylees (even tho it often turns out horrible) And im still pretty noobish but i try my best too improve a lot c: Hmm hmm I love dogs sooo muuuch , i cant even describe my love for them. If i see one on street i just follow them with my eyes until i cant see them anymore .. they are so cute ; A ; BUNNIES ARE CUTE TOO osadps
I'm obsessed with Toast . I could just eat Toast till the day i might die -nod-
If im serious about something i can be so smaaart and be like a detective!!!! but .. im often not , so im just being stupid and being all weird and creep people away O 3 O
Maybe some of you already noticed but , i cant edit looong stuff , i often just stop after having 10seconds of edit , cause when i look at it , its like its just getting worse and worse and so i just end up flipping table . So my maximum of editing my own stuff is like 20-30 seconds.. BUT BUT I TRY TOOO MAKE IT LONGER AND LONGER WITH EVERYTIME , i wanna edit at least 50 seconds again once O 3 O Same goes for Mep Parts , if they are around 20-30 seconds .. i might die. But the difference here is I HAVE TO FINISH IT , so yes xD
I'm a little mep part ''whore'' buuut not on purpose .. apsofipdof No matter when i always have at least 5-10 parts tooo edit and when i finish some and think im finally free , then there are coming new meps or someone always asks me to replace somthing and i have it haard to saaay ''no , i cant'' once opsdiasop but im doing my best -nodnod-

uuuuhm what can i tell more about me ; a ;
I like to be on tumblr! I LOVE POOP . POOP . POOP . POOP . I love to download animes i'll never ever use in my life. I still love Toast . I like to edit on Photoshop .
OOOOH and im a really scardie caaaat . Everything scaares me .. so please .. NEVER SCARE ME OR TELL ME SOMETHING SCARY OR SEND ME A LINK WITH A MONSTER FACE OR SMTH IN THAT WAY .. I BEG YOU (BAD EXPIERENCE) .. otherwise you will get into jail for killing sapodsapd.

As you can see i like too roll my head over my keyboard , i do that 100 times a day at least posaidpoas.

And i better stop writing now or it gets toooo much , if you have question feel free to ask me O 3 O and thanks again for accepting me in that awesome studio with awesome people ;///////////; <33 cant wait to work with all of you ; A ; -runs away-

Bubaaai <33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanichwan

PostSubject: Re: NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)   Mon May 13, 2013 3:44 am

Jubi wrote:

My name is Jubi. I'm 16 years old ( 17 on the 8th August ) and like most of the members i'm also from Germany afro cheers Laughing rabbit tongue I love you albino Exclamation LOL sorry i couldnt resist but click those smileys , they look so weird dpaosidopas . OKAY LETS BE SERIOUS.

Im pretty innocent .. i guess , i wont bite anyone. I'm just really really shy at the beginning if i dont know you and may have it hard to make the first step to talk to anyone of you ;-; In real life im that shy that i cant go somewhere by myself or talk to people by myself .. i even have it hard to pick up the phone opasidos OH WELL.

I'm editing for like 2 years now i thiiink . I dont have a style i focus on i think , i always like to try different stylees (even tho it often turns out horrible) And im still pretty noobish but i try my best too improve a lot c: Hmm hmm I love dogs sooo muuuch , i cant even describe my love for them. If i see one on street i just follow them with my eyes until i cant see them anymore .. they are so cute ; A ; BUNNIES ARE CUTE TOO osadps
If im serious about something i can be so smaaart and be like a detective!!!! but .. im often not , so im just being stupid and being all weird and creep people away O 3 O
Maybe some of you already noticed but , i cant edit looong stuff , i often just stop after having 10seconds of edit , cause when i look at it , its like its just getting worse and worse and so i just end up flipping table . So my maximum of editing my own stuff is like 20-30 seconds.. BUT BUT I TRY TOOO MAKE IT LONGER AND LONGER WITH EVERYTIME , i wanna edit at least 50 seconds again once O 3 O Same goes for Mep Parts , if they are around 20-30 seconds .. i might die. But the difference here is I HAVE TO FINISH IT , so yes xD
I'm a little mep part ''whore'' buuut not on purpose .. apsofipdof No matter when i always have at least 5-10 parts tooo edit and when i finish some and think im finally free , then there are coming new meps or someone always asks me to replace somthing and i have it haard to saaay ''no , i cant'' once opsdiasop but im doing my best -nodnod-

I like to be on tumblr! I LOVE POOP . POOP . POOP . POOP . I love to download animes i'll never ever use in my life. I still love Toast . I like to edit on Photoshop .
OOOOH and im a really scardie caaaat . Everything scaares me .. so please .. NEVER SCARE ME OR TELL ME SOMETHING SCARY OR SEND ME A LINK WITH A MONSTER FACE OR SMTH IN THAT WAY .. I BEG YOU (BAD EXPIERENCE) .. otherwise you will get into jail for killing sapodsapd.

As you can see i like too roll my head over my keyboard , i do that 100 times a day at least posaidpoas.

And i better stop writing now or it gets toooo much , if you have question feel free to ask me O 3 O and thanks again for accepting me in that awesome studio with awesome people ;///////////; <33 cant wait to work with all of you ; A ; -runs away-

Bubaaai <33

OMG THAT WAS ONE LONG INTRODUCTION.
AND I LIKE TOAST TOO, SO LETS BE FRIENDS ALGASLHDF

no okay, seriously now, hi <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)   Mon May 13, 2013 3:58 am

Jubi wrote:

Bubaaai <33

another unexpected german, wah! Very Happy
and don't worry about being shy, I've been a leader of this studio for about three years now and I still have a near-death experience everytime I get to meet new members! XD It's just so exiting!! XDD (BUT I'm getting better! yesterday I even called a service hotline ALL BY MY SELF and I was only a little bit frightened! Yup, I'm getting over my fear of strangers!)
whoo, I love tumblr as well!! although I don't really post stuff, I just favorite all the posts I like so that i can always look at them again I love you I mostly use tumblr to obsess about my non-anime fandoms: I'm a huge Sherlockian and am currently working on catching up with Supernatural X3 Once tumblr has sucked me in I usually lose track of time and wake up three hours later... XD
lol, I have made some bad experiences myself XD When I was younger I used to fall for these traps where they say "turn up the volume and look at the picture very closely and you'll see something amazing"...and then suddenly change the pic to something scary XD when that happened to me the first time I was so scared I couldn't even scream until I had clicked away all windows and shut the comp down! XD (in record breaking time!)
oh, and by the way: Don't worry about saying no to us, If you don't want to join a MEP because you don't have time or don't like the song/theme we can totally understand that^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
Jubi

PostSubject: Re: NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)   Mon May 13, 2013 4:01 am

tanichwan wrote:

OMG THAT WAS ONE LONG INTRODUCTION.
AND I LIKE TOAST TOO, SO LETS BE FRIENDS ALGASLHDF

no okay, seriously now, hi <3

yeaa , i tried to keep it short ; a ;
but buuut toast dispoiadspoipdso yush lets be friends , hellou . * ^ *
NICE TO MEET YOU TANI <333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leic0ra

PostSubject: Re: NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)   Mon May 13, 2013 4:07 am

Jubi wrote:

Bubaaai <33

'I love to download animes i'll never ever use in my life' -> Omg, Finally found someone who does that too XDDDDDDDD. But ok. Hi jubi, i hope we can become good friends and zomg lets both creep people away lolol XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jubi

PostSubject: Re: NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)   Mon May 13, 2013 4:09 am

Mireiyu wrote:

another unexpected german, wah! Very Happy
and don't worry about being shy, I've been a leader of this studio for about three years now and I still have a near-death experience everytime I get to meet new members! XD It's just so exiting!! XDD (BUT I'm getting better! yesterday I even called a service hotline ALL BY MY SELF and I was only a little bit frightened! Yup, I'm getting over my fear of strangers!)
whoo, I love tumblr as well!! although I don't really post stuff, I just favorite all the posts I like so that i can always look at them again I love you I mostly use tumblr to obsess about my non-anime fandoms: I'm a huge Sherlockian and am currently working on catching up with Supernatural X3 Once tumblr has sucked me in I usually lose track of time and wake up three hours later... XD
lol, I have made some bad experiences myself XD When I was younger I used to fall for these traps where they say "turn up the volume and look at the picture very closely and you'll see something amazing"...and then suddenly change the pic to something scary XD when that happened to me the first time I was so scared I couldn't even scream until I had clicked away all windows and shut the comp down! XD (in record breaking time!)
oh, and by the way: Don't worry about saying no to us, If you don't want to join a MEP because you don't have time or don't like the song/theme we can totally understand that^^

Hellou one leader-sama <333
yay another tumblr lover * ^ * and AAND
OMMMG!!! I KNOW THAAAT .. why would people do that , so mean T - T
we could die of it !!!! Poor little you -pats- I once went that paranoid after such a thing , i saw monsters everywhere i looked aaaat asoidpasdi ; ^ ;
Yuush Yuuush , thankyou but how can i say NO too thiis , pffft i would never want to say no aspüdoasdüp well just if i really realllly HATE the song BUT THANKS YAY <33 c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jubi

PostSubject: Re: NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)   Mon May 13, 2013 4:11 am

xBomify wrote:

'I love to download animes i'll never ever use in my life' -> Omg, Finally found someone who does that too XDDDDDDDD. But ok. Hi jubi, i hope we can become good friends and zomg lets both creep people away lolol XD

LOOL ofidsfp yes since i got an external finally i cant stop dowloading O 3 O
aand i'd love to have a friend who would creep with me people ouut! -holds your hand-
NICE TO MEET YOU ANNI * ^ * <333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoraHopes
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)   Tue May 14, 2013 5:11 am

haaay jubi!! Very Happy a big welcome from me <3 Very Happy

First:
WOAH !! OMG your from germany too? oo wow, so I did not expect xDD Exclamation
*High five xD *!!
Yeah
your description was very long and entertaining to read! hehe cheers
and do not worry,also I'm pretty shy xD haha
AND OMG i love dogs too !! lol! these are one of the cutest animals of the world Very Happy
xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RhymeticA

PostSubject: Re: NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)   Tue May 14, 2013 6:30 am

Omgoshhh. Jubi, lately I see you everywhereeeee. LOL!!!
Y ARE YOU EVERYWHERE? I guess because you CAN! Very Happy

wai wai wait. You're from Germany? = 3 = .... I DIDN'T KNEWWW DATT.
I LAHVVV YOU. cat pig Like a Star @ heaven clown What a Face farao elephant - - KAY.
ENOUGH RANDOMNESSS.

I love you! I can't wait to work with you Jubiiiii~ Btw, I think we was together in WAL, but I left it, LOL! xD NICE TO MEET YOU ( AGAIN ) XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FashionLolita95

PostSubject: Re: NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)   Sat May 18, 2013 7:30 am

Welcome Jubi Smile
Haha, shy? then we're the same! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coolwaterbender16

PostSubject: Re: NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)   Mon May 20, 2013 7:15 pm

MOSHI MOSHI JUBI~CHAN!!!!!! Nice to finally meet ya (I've actually been a secret fan Embarassed Smile cheers ) You can call me Meme~chan if ya like or whatever the heck you feel like callin meh LOLZ! randomness alert: I have to ask....whats your favorite type of bread? its been knawing at my brains since i read "toast obsession" XDDD Yeeeeeaaaaah i was wondering why all your viddies are short...cuz im all like: *starts watching video* WAAAAAAH!!! SOOOOO EPICCCC!!!! *13 seconds lata* WHY DA VID STOP?!?!?! AHHHHH!!! *murders replay button* WHY DA REPLAY BUTTON DIE?!?! LOLZ Seeeee watch me do the exact opposite and try to scare you....dom dom doooooooom lolz jk!!! Laughing ......or am i...dom dom doooooooooom....lolz im really just playin....or am i....DOM DOM DOOOO- hahaha okai i'll stop now OMG your whole description made me lol!! you're so cool and random XDD which is AWESOMENESS!!! can't wait to work with you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jubi

PostSubject: Re: NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)   Wed May 22, 2013 2:16 am

*REPLIES EVERYONE IN ONE MESSAGE*

Thankyou Sooora and lol a lot of people dont expect that . Not like im showing it in any way so yes xD Tried my best to keep my desc ishort c: AND DOGS opasidaspoid CUTEST EVER I AGREEE <3333

Kyuroko another one who didnt know -snorts-
And sorry that i cant remember you .. i feel so bad .. T - T
BUUUUUT .. you l-l-lovve me .. you dont even know devil yet innocent me yet ;///////; lemme touch you mhhm <3

Thankyou Momo ;-; <3 ( i so try to learn everyones name ;A;)

and now Melanie . LOL . I LOVE ALL BREAAAD , you can give me any bread and i will eat it ! -nod- ... and secret fan? ;A; WHAAA püsdafoüp thankyou .. so cute T - T <33 and you dont scare me at all , you make me laugh xD '' DOM DOM DOM '' LOOOL odiaspod xD You're the cool one heeere mmhm <33 can't wait to work with you either * ^ *

OMMmmgmgmgmg WHY IS EVERYONE SO NICE AND LOVELY AND AWESOME DSAOIDPAS -RUUUUNS-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)   

Back to top Go down

NYAHO! | Jubi (jubeeiy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Mad Studios :: Simply Mad Studios :: Introductions-
Jump to: