Simply Mad Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Mad Studios

where we discuss our future and current projects :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16

Go down 
+2
Cazybunny
coolwaterbender16
6 posters
AuthorMessage
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16

YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 Empty
PostSubject: YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16   YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:49 pm

HELLO MINNA~SAN!!
My name's Melanie but I like to be called Meme~chan cuz it's cute and Japanese-like XD People make up so many nicknames for me from Melo to Flipper so feel free to call me whatever you like! Wink
My b-day is March 10th and I'm 19 (and like most I can feel my youth slipping away each day LoLz)
Hmmm...let's see...I've been editing for *checks youtube* 4 years! Starting with Movie Maker making slideshows like Momo <3 and working my way up to Sony Vegas ummm*checks youtube again* a year later. My early editing days with SV were truly the worst, I can honestly say I didn't know what the hell I was doing and just copied other people's styles. I think I'm a lot better now compared to then but I'm still pretty bad overall Crying or Very sad
Before I even knew what anime was, I watched Sailormoon, Digimon, Pokemon, and Kiki's Delivery Service which make up my childhood favorites. Naruto was the one that officially introduced me to the world of anime (I was shocked when my brother told me it came from Japan, I was like Question Shocked ) and now I am a animefreak! Some of my other favorites include Ouran, Bleach, InuYasha, Gurren Lagann, Blue Exorcist, Ano Hana, Toradora, Bakemonogatari, and can't list the rest cuz it would take up the whole space. I owe a lot to one of my favoritest animes Avatar:The Last Airbender for making me become an editor and getting me on Youtube tho I don't know if you can technically call it an anime since it was made in the US but it is reliant on Asian culture in some way *shot* Shocked anywhoway....
I love manga just as much as I love anime! In order to save time Ill just say that my most favoritist manga in the world is Skip Beat! I will die happy once Ren and Kyoko kiss and if I die before then I will come back to life to read it and then die happy!!!
My hobbies include editing viddies, reading manga, watching anime, yaoi (my guilty pleasure Embarassed ), swimming, tennis, and hangin with mah bffs. I'm a pretty goofy gal who likes making people smile and laugh XD the world just feels right that way.....well, thats me in a condensed can ;D

I feel so lucky to be a part of the AWESOME SmS crew!!! I hope we all become great friends I love you

Last edited by coolwaterbender16 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cazybunny

Cazybunny

PostSubject: Re: YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16   YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:19 am

Helle there Meme-chan 83
like that nickname! haha xD
but how the hell did you get the nicknames.. Flipper & Melo? XD lmao

OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB IS THE FUNNIEST ANIME I KNOW xD
*coughs*
ahem..
um yeah..

and you really seem like a nice and cheerful person.. hope we can get to know each other better in the future *3*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaZyBuNnY
nobody888able

nobody888able

PostSubject: Re: YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16   YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:38 am

aww ur fav manga is Skip Beat too I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nobody888able
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16

PostSubject: Me replying awesomely   YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:26 am

Cazybunny wrote:
Helle there Meme-chan 83
like that nickname! haha xD
but how the hell did you get the nicknames.. Flipper & Melo? XD lmao

OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB IS THE FUNNIEST ANIME I KNOW xD
*coughs*
ahem..
um yeah..

and you really seem like a nice and cheerful person.. hope we can get to know each other better in the future *3*

HIHI!!! Ikr how did they deduce those nickies from Melanie! Well, this girl who transferred to my class in middle school started calling me that after she just met me sayin "Ay, what's up melo!" and I was like "Sorry, I'm actually a cheerful person... Shocked LOLZ!!!! and this old guy who always saw me at the pool doing twirls n jumps in the water (i'M just cool like that Cool started callin me flipper XD i always thought I was a fish in another life LOLZ
and OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB IS INDEED THE FUNNIEST ANIME IN HISTORY OF COMEDY!!!!!!! I swear no matter how many times I watch I'm still baffled by their shannanigins especially Tamaki!! The first time I watched I was thinkin 'Hmmm Ill just watch one ep if its even that good' the next thing I know Im on the floor laughing!!! AHH I LOVE ANIME I love you

why thank chu!!! i hope we can get to know each other better too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16

PostSubject: Re: YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16   YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:37 am

nobody888able wrote:
aww ur fav manga is Skip Beat too I love you I love you I love you

Indeed!! gREETINGS fellow Skip Beat fan!!!! I love SB! sooo much becuz its unlike any shojo manga out there...no cliches, i can never predict what happens next!! What a Face <---this is weird....*shot* XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16   YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:11 am

How come alomst everybody here watched Sailor Moon? XDD I guess am I the only one who wasn't allowed to watch animes at that age Sad
and I didn't know you liked yaoi!! :DD there's a special place in my heart for all my fellow yaoi-fangirls T^T
I think I should try out Skip Beat, if both you and Nikki say it's so great^^
Back to top Go down
https://simplymadstudios.forumieren.com
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16

PostSubject: Me replying awesomely again   YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:23 am

Mireiyu wrote:
How come alomst everybody here watched Sailor Moon? XDD I guess am I the only one who wasn't allowed to watch animes at that age Sad
and I didn't know you liked yaoi!! :DD there's a special place in my heart for all my fellow yaoi-fangirls T^T
I think I should try out Skip Beat, if both you and Nikki say it's so great^^

LOLZ Thats a good question! I don't know what station it played on but i remember watching it somewhere and i had the VHS tapes (ahhhh those olden days) why must your childhood be deprived of Sailormoon Sailor Scout Warrior AWESOMENESS?!?! It is an anime must see!!! Your life will be complete once you see girls in cute sailor outfits defeat bad guys and restore justice in the name of the moon!!! well, more or less...XDDD

HEHEHE i am truly a yaoi fangirl!! I have been ever since my friend introduced me about 3 years back...its funny cuz among my anime friends I'm the only one who loves yaoi while everyone else like yuri!! I'm trying to convince them that yaoi is awesomer than yuri but they arent the easiest to persuade XDD i would make yaoi vids but im not sure how my mom would react pale she would probably be like "Melanie! Are these supposed to be two boys kissing and doing other ero things!! what is the meaning of this?!?!" or something like that Shocked ....

I've been wondering, I know you love yaoi, but how do you feel about yuri? for me I'm not sure, it doesn't stir my heart quite like yaoi not to mention when they do $#@%$# and #%#$#@ in %#@$%# i almost die Embarassed !!!!! (okay i sound like the most perverted person on the earth)

You should definitely check out Skip Beat!! It's like a Shoujo Naruto or Bleach only not as long yet, you sooo won't be disappointed!! and there's also this awesome yaoi called Love Stage!! to check out if you haven't already Wink
Back to top Go down
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16   YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:50 am

coolwaterbender16 wrote:

Your life will be complete once you see girls in cute sailor outfits defeat bad guys and restore justice in the name of the moon!!! well, more or less...XDDD

lol, I can't really imagine myself watching Sailor Moon now XD I think I would have loved it as a kid, but now I'd just hate all the characters XD These old shows are so over-dramatic X'D

coolwaterbender16 wrote:
HEHEHE i am truly a yaoi fangirl!! I have been ever since my friend introduced me about 3 years back...its funny cuz among my anime friends I'm the only one who loves yaoi while everyone else like yuri!! I'm trying to convince them that yaoi is awesomer than yuri but they arent the easiest to persuade XDD i would make yaoi vids but im not sure how my mom would react pale she would probably be like "Melanie! Are these supposed to be two boys kissing and doing other ero things!! what is the meaning of this?!?!" or something like that Shocked ....
Your friends are more into yuri? are they guys? XD if not that's quite unusual I think :O I finally managed to get Palo into yaoi, still working on Sora! XDD I WILL succeed one day!! Twisted Evil my other friends at school never believe me, that most yaoi is made for girls and not gays XDD
Since I'm old enough now I can be quite honest with my mom about that...doesn't mean I show her everything of course XDDD

coolwaterbender16 wrote:
I've been wondering, I know you love yaoi, but how do you feel about yuri? for me I'm not sure, it doesn't stir my heart quite like yaoi not to mention when they do $#@%$# and #%#$#@ in %#@$%# i almost die Embarassed !!!!! (okay i sound like the most perverted person on the earth)

You should definitely check out Skip Beat!! It's like a Shoujo Naruto or Bleach only not as long yet, you sooo won't be disappointed!! and there's also this awesome yaoi called Love Stage!! to check out if you haven't already Wink

I felt strange about yuri for a long time, but when you read yaoi you sometimes come across yuri pairs as well so I grew accustomed to it. Now I really like it actually! *glances at yuri MEP part and full vid she's working on* XD although I also prefer nice soft shojo-ai to real yuri XDD
I'm definitely going to check both mangas out! if you know more good yaois tell meh, I'm always searching for new ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coolwaterbender16

coolwaterbender16

PostSubject: Me replying awesomely again 2   YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:29 am

Mireiyu wrote:

lol, I can't really imagine myself watching Sailor Moon now XD I think I would have loved it as a kid, but now I'd just hate all the characters XD These old shows are so over-dramatic X'D
HAHAHA That's true, Some shows are more fun to watch when youre not old enough to think Razz ... Even though some parts of the show are cool, it starts to get really redundant after a while especially in the later seasons...maybe a day when you're bored outta your brain youll see the first ep and be like 'this is what they all saw with their underdeveloped brains affraid ' lol!
Mireiyu wrote:

Your friends are more into yuri? are they guys? XD if not that's quite unusual I think :O I finally managed to get Palo into yaoi, still working on Sora! XDD I WILL succeed one day!! Twisted Evil my other friends at school never believe me, that most yaoi is made for girls and not gays XDD
Since I'm old enough now I can be quite honest with my mom about that...doesn't mean I show her everything of course XDDD
Actually they're girls..I was surprised to hear they liked yuri just as much as I liked yaoi ! HAHAHA Bringing people ova to the dark side one future fangirl at a time BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil Indeed, most one-track minded people cannot grasp the fact that you don't have to be homosexual to find pleasure in boyXboy relationships Rolling Eyes and they never let me hear the end of it. That's really cool to be honest with your mom, my mom knows that I support homosexuals in real life but she doesn't know I enjoy yaoi for myself and my mom and grandma are kinda touchy about that stuff
Mireiyu wrote:

I felt strange about yuri for a long time, but when you read yaoi you sometimes come across yuri pairs as well so I grew accustomed to it. Now I really like it actually! *glances at yuri MEP part and full vid she's working on* XD although I also prefer nice soft shojo-ai to real yuri XDD
I'm definitely going to check both mangas out! if you know more good yaois tell meh, I'm always searching for new ones Very Happy
That makes sense! I just now remembered the yuri vid you made with Canaan and Paramore I love you I'm actually trying to explore yuri by watching some shojo-ai like Strawberry Panic, i think real (hardcore) yuri would be more like every guy's fantasy XDD Yaaaaaaay!! I'm sure you'll love em'!!!!! and I'm reading a yaoi called Katekyo right now and it's really cute, hahaha just another to add to the reading list XDD
Back to top Go down
LightUpMyWorld

LightUpMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16   YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:02 am

OMG! so many animes i love too ;___; you've got such an awesome anime taste <3
adghsfhjsfsarjk ouran needs more love Dx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LightUpMyWorId
JKLxKaraj

JKLxKaraj

PostSubject: Re: YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16   YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Hey Melanie, LOL meme-chan~ it reminds me of those trollface memes LOL XD
You like Avatar.. i see, oh that explains ur username x)
Back to top Go down
Cazybunny

Cazybunny

PostSubject: Re: YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16   YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:06 pm

coolwaterbender16 wrote:
HIHI!!! Ikr how did they deduce those nickies from Melanie! Well, this girl who transferred to my class in middle school started calling me that after she just met me sayin "Ay, what's up melo!" and I was like "Sorry, I'm actually a cheerful person... Shocked LOLZ!!!! and this old guy who always saw me at the pool doing twirls n jumps in the water (i'M just cool like that Cool started callin me flipper XD i always thought I was a fish in another life LOLZ
and OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB IS INDEED THE FUNNIEST ANIME IN HISTORY OF COMEDY!!!!!!! I swear no matter how many times I watch I'm still baffled by their shannanigins especially Tamaki!! The first time I watched I was thinkin 'Hmmm Ill just watch one ep if its even that good' the next thing I know Im on the floor laughing!!! AHH I LOVE ANIME I love you
why thank chu!!! i hope we can get to know each other better too Very Happy

LMAO these are some great stories getting epic nicknames. haha xD
& yes yes! this is one of the few animes you can watch 100 times without getting tired of it ;D and I think we ALL love anime that much here.. otherwise we wouldn't be part of the awesome SmS, right? ^^
and yep that would be nice <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaZyBuNnY
Mireiyu
Admin
Admin
Mireiyu

PostSubject: Re: YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16   YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 am

coolwaterbender16 wrote:

Actually they're girls..I was surprised to hear they liked yuri just as much as I liked yaoi ! HAHAHA Bringing people ova to the dark side one future fangirl at a time BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil Indeed, most one-track minded people cannot grasp the fact that you don't have to be homosexual to find pleasure in boyXboy relationships Rolling Eyes and they never let me hear the end of it. That's really cool to be honest with your mom, my mom knows that I support homosexuals in real life but she doesn't know I enjoy yaoi for myself and my mom and grandma are kinda touchy about that stuff

lol, I haven't met any girls in rl who like yuri XDD have you ever asked them what they like about it so much? (I'm still trying to get over the fact that they prefer yuri over yaoi XDD). And of course: a fangirl must be willing to do anything for her fandom! Cool *proud*

coolwaterbender16 wrote:
That makes sense! I just now remembered the yuri vid you made with Canaan and Paramore I love you I'm actually trying to explore yuri by watching some shojo-ai like Strawberry Panic, i think real (hardcore) yuri would be more like every guy's fantasy XDD Yaaaaaaay!! I'm sure you'll love em'!!!!! and I'm reading a yaoi called Katekyo right now and it's really cute, hahaha just another to add to the reading list XDD

Strawberry Panic is on my "to watch" list! Do you like it? I'm curious, and I also always need a motivation to get myself to watch something new XD
I'll keep it in mind! My favorite yaoi is Sakura-Gari btw. if you haven't read it you definitely should! it's very intense and I love how well thought through it is. The author (Yuu Watase) is popular for shojo mangas and actually not such a yaoi fan, and I think that's why the manga turned out kinda special. It's not a "just because" yaoi, if you know what I mean XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16   YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YAHO!! Melanie desu~! better known as coolwaterbender16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Mad Studios :: Simply Mad Studios :: Introductions-
Jump to: